Are people stealing sand now??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brinkman

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Hi gents/ladies.

Came across the weirdest thing this past weekend while out testing my long term project KTM 200 dirt bike. There is a build thread in the GARAGE section of this forum if interested.  I'm busy with jetting at this stage.

Back to the thing that I could not get out of my mind today and the what the reason behind it might be. Thought I would tickle your brains a bit.

Was doing my normal sand route and it was on this one section I haven't done for a week or so. Very thick sand doing about 50km/h on the funnest twisty section and around a slight bend a BIG mother of a hole appears. Probably 5-6 meters long, the entire width of the jeep track and waist deep. It looks like it was dug out with a digger loader or something.

I reacted quick enough and made it through, don't know how I did it, but it turns out I have a guardian angel that can fly as fast as my 2 stroke beauty.  :ricky: :ricky: :ricky: :ricky: :ricky: :angel12: :angel12: :angel12: :angel12: :angel12: :angel12:

Now the question is, has this been dug out to build with or what is happening here?

See pics below and video to follow