Great WD service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MickeyT

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Morning guys.
I haven’t been active on the forum in quite some time until last week when Salty sent me a text saying he found a 990 for me.
I made contact with Kobus Myburgh in George, paid him just on the pics I saw on his ad here on the forum. He sent me additional video clips and changed the brand new chain that was on, because he wasn’t comfortable with the one on. On asking whether he knows a forum member that he can recommend couriering the bike, he said I should give Straddle a call, as he is sending Pumba up to collect a BMW 1100 also from him.

I sent Straddle a message asking whether there will be place for my bike - I’ll share costs. Straddle would have non of that and brought my bike back to Strand for free.

Kobus went so far as to bubble-wrap the screens of the bikes for possible stone chips...

I only once had a new car - that was a Uno Fire in 1994. The bike I received yesterday was cleaner and in better nic as that car...

Thank you Kobus, Coen and Pumba for that extra mile you all have gone - I am speechless.