Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: TSAT (Trans South Africa Trail)  (Read 42336 times)

Online sidetrack

• Keep it real, keep it a single
  • Gentleman Dog
  • Bike: Yamaha XT 660 Z
Re: TSAT (Trans South Africa Trail)
« Reply #380 on: August 13, 2021, 09:56:59 am »
And this is why recci's have to be done. This used to be a normal little gravel track. Found this on my route yesterday kinda in the middle of Standerton, Villiers and Vrede. Needless to say I did not attempt the jump.
This was not on the TSAT ?
Little by little, one travels far
J.R.R Tolkien

Offline caconcepts

« Reply #381 on: August 13, 2021, 10:08:43 am »
And this is why recci's have to be done. This used to be a normal little gravel track. Found this on my route yesterday kinda in the middle of Standerton, Villiers and Vrede. Needless to say I did not attempt the jump.
This was not on the TSAT ?

You are right, was merely referring to gravel tracks in general. They all look drivable on basecamp.
DT50, XL500, F650GS Dakar, Honda NC700, F650CS, R1200GS, R1200GSA, K1200LT, G450X, G650XChallenge, WR450F, GS 1200 Rallye, Honda AT.

Offline Welsh

• BMW R1150GSV
  • Gentleman Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS
  • Thunder Twonk. The two legged Twat Monkey.
« Reply #382 on: August 13, 2021, 06:37:13 pm »
I think we have been there at least twice on Bash and other runs.  :biggrin:
Here in Gauteng we have mixed opinions on global warming, it might have drawbacks, but we can sit, dop and watch you lot drown. 😎