I HAVE A PROBLEM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEON DEON

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
I have a problem , I NEED A FIX all the time  :pot: , Two weeks ago it got to me again , the itch , so Saturday morning we packed the bike and headed east , ended in Sabie , was a nice ride , but to top it all I ride a bike everyday , this morning at 5.30 it was a awesome day , coll , no wind and the urge started again , neeeeeed a FIX .
We are booked to go to Ponta in December , taking my quads with and looking forward to it , but its still weeks away and I need to go for another weekend ride again . have a preference for mountains , roads with corners in them , not keen on long boring strait roads.
But when comparing accommodation prices . some places do stand out and we end up going all the way down to the south coast . Mite just scratch the itch and do a run down to Umchlanga . Book a room in a hotel , have dinner on the beach , come home the next day .
this seems to stop the itch for a while , but its not a cure . As soon as the good time fades the itch just starts all over again and the need to go for a ride gets the better of me.  :lol8: