Cave Girl is BACK. Stronger than ever.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Well as the Saturday slightly Technical ride did not pan out. ( I think that when most WD's hear the word Technical they hibernate ???) :peepwall:

Well Martin and myself decided to just have a fun run as we had things to do later that afternoon.

Cave Girl gave me a shout and asked if she could tag along. :thumleft: Allways great to have Good company with on any ride.

She needed to do some saddle time on Gravel as she is off to the Bash.

And as you know she broke her finger a while back and the pin has just been removed.( Eina.)

We all left at eight and.

Some pics of Cave Girl and Martin enjoying the road ahead of them. Things are getting nice and gree all over.( Time for my Waterberg ride again.)

Now Cave Girl and Martin decided not to do the Survivor thing and spend time at the place where Misty bought a farm and did her Rock Festival thing.

They decide to make quick work of it. Impressed Cave Girl. You got your monies worth by Kurt for some things ::)

Blasting their way through the rocky section .

Spent some time later getting Cave Girl to hang out through those corners. Little did i know that later on the ride CG decide to go Speedway style through a corner----Not what i taught her ??? Luckily she hung on like a pro and controlled the ---Whatever that was.

Then we came next to a railway crossing. I decided to just jump it and told them to cross over at the bridge futher along and i will meet them on route.
They were having Nothing of that. They decided they want to also cross at that point.
Here the two of them having a Bos Beraad deciding how to get there bikes wher mine was.

Now we decide to call out the local engineers and build a Ramp ??? Martin is still complaining toaday how sore his back is from us rolling over that concrete block they used for a ramp.

And over he goes. Check the No-Helmut  :eek:

I took CG bike over for her thus NO photo.

Just before Cullinan Martin took the tar to Cullinan and CG said she want to go along another railway road that has been neglected for years.

Here CG at the end of the gravel for the day.

Well then we all met at Cullinan for Brunch and the usual good company that goes along with a good ride.
Met another WD at breakfast. Unfortunately we had to make spore as we all had other things planned for the afternoon.

Well done Cave Girl. Practise the cornering and when you are back from the Bash. Some Thick sand riding ahead.

Me Thinks maybe Misty can help us Now that she has the Queen of the Sand title to her name. :thumleft: