RIP Gideon. Last transfer made to his wife... THANKS, YOU ARE AWESOME

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slaaiblaar

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
I would like to thank everyone for the contributions made to Gideon family. Last transfer was done this morning and I can promised you that your contribution made a big difference.

If you are interested in the amount raised please om me.

As I’m sure most of you know by now, our friend and fellow Wild Dog Gideon passed away after a fatal bike accident. Our thoughts and prayers are with his wife Nicolene and kids. His kindness did not stop even in death as he donated his organs to much needed recipients and we salute him for this priceless gift of life to others.

https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=243224.msg4359145#msg4359145

Obviously after such a horrible accident so far from Gideon’s home, the wreck had to be recovered from tow truck vultures at a storage fee in excess of R2000 per day.  Conrad from Offroad Cycles selflessly took it upon himself to drive to Witbank to collect the wreck, sorted out alot of red tape at  SAPS on a day where the mercury measured in the high 30’s. This set him back over R7000 and he is still in the process of trying to facilitate an insurance claim to assist Gideon’s family who are in dire need of financial assistance.

I am in the process of raising funds for the family and to reimburse Conrad.  Any donations will be highly appreciated and can be made to the following bank account: Acc name - A Winter Nedbank Acc no: 247 903 2523 Br code: 198 765 Savings acc. Please use reference “Gideon” followed by your forum name.

RIP Gideon - your smile and contagious laughter will never fade from our memories

Funeral
10:00
Wednesday 11 December

[12/09, 12:11] Gideon Rossouw: Hi almal. Die Kerk diens word geskuif
NG KERK NOORD-OOS PRETORIA
ANNA WILSON STRAAT
KILNERPARK
Ek stuur nou pin location
[12/09, 12:27] Gideon Rossouw: Gideon se verassings diens vind plaas as volg:

Die reëlings vir Kerk het verander.
Jammer vir die ongerief.

Woensdag: 11 December 2019
NG Kerk Noord-Oos Pretoria
Anna Wilson straat
Kilnerpark
Tyd: 11:00

Die weer wys dat die reën  wel opgeklaar is Woensdag, vir die van julle wat met julle motorfietse wil kom, is welkom. Ek sou baie graag wil hê dat ons dan n erewag met motorfietse kan doen oppad na die lykswa.

Baie liefde die Rossouws