Cape St Francis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edgy

Bachelor Dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR650L
I stayed over in Cape St Francis last weekend and was very impressed by the spot....stunning bush,beautiful beaches and unspoilt coastline with very pretty lovely houses. Its not too big and no crowds even at that time of the year! I van only imagine what a home must cost there!! 
One massive negative which I found glaringly obvious was the proximity of the very makeshift shanty town squatter camp that is very close by although at a glance seems some distance away but upon closer inspection I reckon is well within a km from the luxury homes  :eek: Its fairly well concealed due to the very thick natural coastal bush but paths will be created!! I tried looking on Google Earth but the images are not new enough and show direct line as about 2.4 km, its def a lot closer I would estimate. Who lives there about and has info or better yet a drone to take an aerial pic? It always amazes me how authorities can allow this kind of very illegal urban sprawl!