Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: MotoGP 2020  (Read 57023 times)

Online Fuzzy Muzzy

• Merchandisers
  • Grey hound
  • Bike: Honda TransAlp XL700V
Re: MotoGP 2020
« Reply #320 on: June 22, 2020, 12:30:13 pm »
Oh and I see on GP news that Lorenzo was sniffing around a Yamaha ride again but its probably just headlines
Africa trip, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Malawi, Tanzania & Moz rr http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=61231.0

Offline Sheepman

« Reply #321 on: June 22, 2020, 12:35:46 pm »
Oh and I see on GP news that Lorenzo was sniffing around a Yamaha ride again but its probably just headlines

Jip  :thumleft: Seems George wants to come out of retirement  ;D The financial landscape has however massively changed over the last three months, so much so that the Factory Hi Rollers also have to check on their piggy banks  ;)

Online Fuzzy Muzzy

• Merchandisers
  • Grey hound
« Reply #322 on: June 22, 2020, 01:27:54 pm »

Jip  :thumleft: Seems George wants to come out of retirement  ;D The financial landscape has however massively changed over the last three months, so much so that the Factory Hi Rollers also have to check on their piggy banks  ;)

True story, I think we going to see old frames etc being used next year. I cant see R&D having the money they used to. We may even see some teams drop out due to funding.

I think Lorenzo had a plan to make himself relevant during testing but CV-19 stopped all of that so if it was a strategy it suffered a big setback. I'm not discounting his come back though, he may still get it right. A world champ is always in with a shot over a rookie.
Africa trip, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Malawi, Tanzania & Moz rr http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=61231.0

Online TheBear

• Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS Adventure
« Reply #323 on: June 22, 2020, 03:51:14 pm »
KTM has confirmed that Pol has an offer from Honda. So there is truth to to rumor .

https://www.motogp.com/en/news/2020/06/16/ktm-confirm-pol-espargaro-has-2021-repsol-honda-offer/331803?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=KTMconfirmPolEspargarohas2021RepsolHondaoffer&utm_campaign=Traffic&fbclid=IwAR2fjAKAabGR-2R9KO36jotYN7DmCIexfd-6x-J_y1Oej1yiqXXX7epADK8

We know the offer is there,.. we waiting to see if he accepts and it begs more questions than answers over Alex and where he is going..

With Dovi not sure if he will continue riding and as usual there is pressure on Rossi to retire but I think the Goat will be around until he drops past 10th place on a regular bases.

My guess:

Pol to Repsol Honda
Alex to LCR Honda (full factory bike and support)
Petrux to KTM
Rossi to Petronas Yamaha (full factory bike and support)
Dovi stays with factory Ducati
#33 #BRADICAL!
#40 #DIVEBOMB!

Offline Sheepman

« Reply #324 on: June 22, 2020, 03:56:29 pm »
KTM has confirmed that Pol has an offer from Honda. So there is truth to to rumor .

https://www.motogp.com/en/news/2020/06/16/ktm-confirm-pol-espargaro-has-2021-repsol-honda-offer/331803?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=KTMconfirmPolEspargarohas2021RepsolHondaoffer&utm_campaign=Traffic&fbclid=IwAR2fjAKAabGR-2R9KO36jotYN7DmCIexfd-6x-J_y1Oej1yiqXXX7epADK8

We know the offer is there,.. we waiting to see if he accepts and it begs more questions than answers over Alex and where he is going..

With Dovi not sure if he will continue riding and as usual there is pressure on Rossi to retire but I think the Goat will be around until he drops past 10th place on a regular bases.

My guess:

Pol to Repsol Honda
Petrux to KTM

Agree with 1, 2, 4 & 5   :thumleft: Think Aprilia's golden boy won't pass the drug appeal so the big cop might sign for the Noale brand rather  ;)

Online TheBear

• Bachelor Dog
« Reply #325 on: June 22, 2020, 04:02:20 pm »

My guess:

Pol to Repsol Honda
Petrux to KTM

Agree with 1, 2, 4 & 5   :thumleft: Think Aprilia's golden boy won't pass the drug appeal so the big cop might sign for the Noale brand rather  ;)

Possible, but that leaves just Cal Crutchlow and me for the KTM seat! 
#33 #BRADICAL!
#40 #DIVEBOMB!

Offline Sheepman

« Reply #326 on: June 22, 2020, 04:08:57 pm »

My guess:

Pol to Repsol Honda
Petrux to KTM

You got a far better chance  :laughing4: Cal seems to finally have fallen out of favor with all the brands  ;)

Online TheBear

• Bachelor Dog
« Reply #327 on: June 22, 2020, 04:12:21 pm »

My guess:

Pol to Repsol Honda
Petrux to KTM

You got a far better chance  :laughing4: Cal seems to finally have fallen out of favor with all the brands  ;)

Great!  They had better slaughter 25 big bulls to get enough leather to make comfortably fitting leathers for me!   :snorting:
#33 #BRADICAL!
#40 #DIVEBOMB!

Offline Sheepman

« Reply #328 on: June 22, 2020, 04:15:05 pm »

My guess:

Pol to Repsol Honda
Petrux to KTM

Great!  They had better slaughter 25 big bulls to get enough leather to make comfortably fitting leathers for me!   :snorting:

:laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: Presence in racing  8)

Offline RobD

« Reply #329 on: June 22, 2020, 04:25:31 pm »

My guess:

Pol to Repsol Honda
Petrux to KTM

Shoots his mouth off too often, without results to back it all up....

Offline Sheepman

« Reply #330 on: June 22, 2020, 04:33:22 pm »

My guess:

Pol to Repsol Honda
Petrux to KTM

Exactly that  :thumleft:

Online TheBear

• Bachelor Dog
« Reply #331 on: June 22, 2020, 05:55:42 pm »

My guess:

Pol to Repsol Honda
Petrux to KTM

Exactly that  :thumleft:

Darn!  There goes my chance of the KTM ride!   :lol8:
#33 #BRADICAL!
#40 #DIVEBOMB!

Online Fuzzy Muzzy

• Merchandisers
  • Grey hound
« Reply #332 on: June 23, 2020, 02:20:40 pm »

My guess:

Pol to Repsol Honda
Petrux to KTM

Thats cos Cal keeps on falling.. I seriously like the guy and he has had some awesome results but everytime I strongly start supporting him he falls.

Online BiG DoM

• A Grahamstown Greyhound!
  • Gentleman Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS HP2
  • License Plates: GSpot EC and HUSKY EC
« Reply #333 on: June 23, 2020, 03:35:04 pm »
Yes the old adage - to come 1st you first have to finish.  :3some:
"Love is the feeling you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle" - Hunter S. Thompson

Scoots: BMW HP2E  Husky 701E  BMW R100S

:ricky:

Offline blockheadxl650v

« Reply #334 on: June 23, 2020, 03:42:31 pm »
Has anyone got any news on the testing that started today? KTM Aprillia Ducati and Suzuki.

Online cocky

• Ryyyyyy net ASFB.
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
  • DILLIGAF
« Reply #335 on: June 23, 2020, 03:47:55 pm »
Has anyone got any news on the testing that started today? KTM Aprillia Ducati and Suzuki.
No live timing as yet
Just because your past did not turn out like you wanted it to does not mean your marriage will not be better than you ever imagined it could be.
Die Kaapse Hoender!

Online TheBear

• Bachelor Dog
« Reply #336 on: June 23, 2020, 03:48:54 pm »
No live timing as yet

They don't usually have live timing from private testing as most teams do not use transponders.
#33 #BRADICAL!
#40 #DIVEBOMB!

Online cocky

• Ryyyyyy net ASFB.
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
  • DILLIGAF
« Reply #337 on: June 23, 2020, 05:18:57 pm »
No live timing as yet

They don't usually have live timing from private testing as most teams do not use transponders.
Broadcasters track the riders, but there isn't any info to be found
Just because your past did not turn out like you wanted it to does not mean your marriage will not be better than you ever imagined it could be.
Die Kaapse Hoender!

Offline blockheadxl650v

« Reply #338 on: June 24, 2020, 12:06:54 pm »
As per Motogp.com Bradley Smith will be racing the first two races of 2020 for Aprilia.

Online Fuzzy Muzzy

• Merchandisers
  • Grey hound
« Reply #339 on: June 24, 2020, 03:03:50 pm »
No live timing as yet

Only saw this

https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/938545/1/pol-fastest-day-one-misano-test