Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: MotoGP 2020  (Read 24146 times)

Offline TheBear

Re: MotoGP 2020
« Reply #580 on: July 30, 2020, 08:29:34 pm »
Coz he's a fast rider ................... not sure why his brother has one, though.

Well, to be fair and true,
his brother's is blue
and he is faster than you.   >:D
#33 #BRADICAL!

Offline 2StrokeDan

• a Man of Character
  • Castrated Dog
  • Bike: KTM 690 Adventure
  • Slim like Bill, straight like Steve
« Reply #581 on: July 30, 2020, 08:30:33 pm »
Fokkit. My X-rays lyk nooit so nie. Altyd sulke grys blurry goed wat n mens beswaarlik kan uitmaak, lyk meer soos n 2de wereld oorlogse aerial night time observation foto. :xxbah:

Selfs my dokter sukkel met my X-rays, hy het eenkeer die verkeerde arm in gips gehad.

Offline TheBear

« Reply #582 on: July 30, 2020, 08:39:32 pm »
Fokkit. My X-rays lyk nooit so nie. Altyd sulke grys blurry goed wat n mens beswaarlik kan uitmaak, lyk meer soos n 2de wereld oorlogse aerial night time observation foto. :xxbah:

Selfs my dokter sukkel met my X-rays, hy het eenkeer die verkeerde arm in gips gehad.

Ja, maar jy is in Afrika.
#33 #BRADICAL!

Offline KiLRoy

• Rossi se Biaggi...
  • Administrator
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • We need a strong man. Strong like Stalin
    • Wild Dog Adventure Riders
« Reply #583 on: July 30, 2020, 08:43:01 pm »
Kubaanse vroue dokters Danie?

Offline OomD

• Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
  • #imstayingpositive
« Reply #584 on: July 31, 2020, 06:09:13 am »

Sy eie, in plaas van die pasiŽnt s'n? :lol8:

Offline Gene

• Bike: BMW (all models)
« Reply #585 on: July 31, 2020, 07:32:22 am »
Lyk of hy n tekort aan vit D (Sonlig) het, die wat die been so splinter, arme ou -Foeitog...

Offline Warren Ellwood

« Reply #586 on: July 31, 2020, 08:10:58 am »
Anybody got 6 Bar lying around they don't need right now..................

https://www.visordown.com/news/general/sale-ktm-rc16-motogp-bike-%E2%80%93-new-one-carefulish-owner
"Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, and does it improve on the silence?"

Offline TheBear

« Reply #587 on: July 31, 2020, 09:43:58 am »
Anybody got 6 Bar lying around they don't need right now..................

https://www.visordown.com/news/general/sale-ktm-rc16-motogp-bike-%E2%80%93-new-one-carefulish-owner

As new.  Low kilometres.  Only used on weekends, mainly Sundays. One owner.  Full service history (OEM).  Never dropped (at low speeds).
#33 #BRADICAL!

Offline 2StrokeDan

• a Man of Character
  • Castrated Dog
« Reply #588 on: July 31, 2020, 08:00:57 pm »
Kubaanse vroue dokters Danie?

Nee, dit was die keer met my vagina uitslag. :pot: Infidel Castrol se nursies is rof.

Offline mox

• Bike: Kawasaki KLR 650
  • Formerly knows as HONDAKAWA11
« Reply #589 on: August 04, 2020, 04:14:18 am »
Marquez went under the knife again yesterday to replace the titanium plate that bent due to overstress. He will spend 48 hours in hospital.
Klr 650 , Z800 - My blood is green.

Offline Sheepman

« Reply #590 on: August 04, 2020, 07:30:52 am »
Marquez went under the knife again yesterday to replace the titanium plate that bent due to overstress. He will spend 48 hours in hospital.

Seems the frantic eagerness to get back on track backlashed on the alien  ;)

Offline mox

« Reply #591 on: August 04, 2020, 07:35:12 am »

From what I read he did nothing wrong to contribute to it, my thoughts are they put in hardware that was 'lighter' than should have been to minimize the intrusiveness of the original procedure to allow a quicker recovery but that's just me reading between the lines and thumb-sucking a theory.

Offline mox

« Reply #592 on: August 04, 2020, 07:42:20 am »

The following users thanked this post: Fuzzy Muzzy

Offline Sheepman

Offline Cracker

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: KTM 950 Adventure S
  • Top Biscuit!
« Reply #594 on: August 04, 2020, 08:30:29 am »

From what I read he did nothing wrong to contribute to it, my thoughts are they put in hardware that was 'lighter' than should have been to minimize the intrusiveness of the original procedure to allow a quicker recovery but that's just me reading between the lines and thumb-sucking a theory.

Nah, you're right, It's simple mechanics. The bone is broken and cannot be used for support, so they fit a plate. Technically, you can use your arm as normal as the plate is now your support. However, a crappy installation, wrong plate, whatever, will compromise this and any wrong move, even wiping your arse, will make things move or break. Back to square 1.

P.S. The wipe your arse thing was a joke, that's his mommy's job .......................  :biggrin:
Don't let fear hold you back ..... take it with you!

Offline 2StrokeDan

• a Man of Character
  • Castrated Dog
« Reply #595 on: August 04, 2020, 08:32:40 am »
Marc will eventually learn, every crash carries a risk. :3some:

Offline TheBear

« Reply #596 on: August 04, 2020, 09:49:59 am »

Janee.  Dr. Mir and team seems to place the "blame" on themselves for this mishap, taking all blame from MM, Honda and the governing body for declaring him fit to race. 

It is all balderdash of course.  Fact is, he should not have done hundreds op push ups, other strenuous exercise and attempt to rode a race bike.
#33 #BRADICAL!

Offline TheBear

« Reply #597 on: August 04, 2020, 09:50:44 am »
Marc will eventually learn, every crash carries a risk. :3some:

If only he listened to me.   ;)

I guess he is not on Wilddogs .....   :lol8:
#33 #BRADICAL!

Offline BiG DoM

• A Grahamstown Greyhound!
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS HP2
  • License Plates: GSpot EC and HUSKY EC
« Reply #598 on: August 04, 2020, 09:54:44 am »

[/quote

Nah, you're right, It's simple mechanics. The bone is broken and cannot be used for support, so they fit a plate. Technically, you can use your arm as normal as the plate is now your support. However, a crappy installation, wrong plate, whatever, will compromise this and any wrong move, even wiping your arse, will make things move or break. Back to square 1.

P.S. The wipe your arse thing was a joke, that's his mommy's job .......................  :biggrin:

Forget the arse wipe - he did it all by himself. Over inflated ego and 28 laps of MotoGP sorted it out. He should know about collateral damage by now. 👺
"Love is the feeling you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle" - Hunter S. Thompson

Scoots: BMW HP2  Husky 701R  Husky  TE610E  BMW G450X  KTM 250XCW  Yamaha YZ250X BMW R100S YAMAHA BWS 

:ricky:

Offline Sheepman

« Reply #599 on: August 04, 2020, 01:34:06 pm »

[/quote

Forget the arse wipe - he did it all by himself. Over inflated ego and 28 laps of MotoGP sorted it out. He should know about collateral damage by now. 👺

Jip, Massive ego and hard reality perished the guy.......as most foresaw  ;) There is no medicine for sheer stupidity  ::)