Is there something @Ri wants to tell us?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jehan

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1290 Adventure R
I do not know if [member=18545]Ri[/member] is secretly moving over to the dark side, but I saw her riding in from Somerset West to Cape Town this morning on a KTM 1290 SA T. The reason I know is that she pillioned me in to Town from Somerset West on the KTM. And what I can tell is that CAN ride. Step aside Taye Perry and Kirsten Landman. Ri is showing from what she is made of.

@Grrrr, [member=12098]cocky[/member] and [member=5609]Dux[/member], I think there is a KTM in Ri's stable one of these days. A 1290 maybe??? :pot: :peepwall:
What I can say is that Ri was full of smiles when she stopped in Town and looked really eager to ride again. Well done Ri, I was sitting really relaxed at the back, laughing a bit inside my helmet when Ri was opening up the throttle and enjoying every bit of it.  :thumleft: :ricky:

Unfortunately I cannot attach pics from my phone, soo......Ri to attach pics to proof I am not lying.

We await the pic Ri.