Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Bike Show - Bill Hunter  (Read 496 times)

Online Ventana

• Bike: Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
  • De Colores!!
Bike Show - Bill Hunter
« on: February 10, 2020, 09:56:25 am »
Regardless of the opinions of many I thoroughly enjoy watching The Bike Show.  It just got even better - thanks for giving Bill Hunter a slot - loved watching this old geezer riding that stunning old GSX.....

Hope we see more of him (can he ride offroad???)  :thumleft: :ricky: :ricky: :ricky: :ricky:
"Never look down on anyone, unless you're helping them up"

The following users thanked this post: Sabre

Online Odd Dog

• Bike: AJS (all models)
Re: Bike Show - Bill Hunter
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2020, 11:14:12 am »
I share your opinion on this show.  :thumleft:
If You're going through hell, keep going.

The following users thanked this post: Sabre

Online Altie7deLaan

• Bike: Husqvarna (all models)
  • Choose orange. Choose Stihl.
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2020, 01:55:33 pm »
I also liked the show when I still had dstv.
I think first and foremost, you need presenters that like bikes above all else. And the Bike show certainly have that.
I can appreciate that when they are out of their depth/discipline , they get a guest to help evaluate and punish a product. :ricky:
xl185  cb750f  gsx600f  fz750  gsxr750  cbr600f2  cbr900rr cbr929rr  cbr954rr  vtr1000f  fzr1000exup  650dakkie gsxr1000k4  lc4 supermoto  bandit1200s   project fartblood (fireblade streetfighter)  f800gs

Kaboef:  "Ek dink BMW gooi drank in hul koffie en muffins. Want as jy dronk is, koop jy enige kak."

Offline Roxtar

• REV IT UP
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
  • Aka Sprocket Face
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2020, 10:30:39 am »
As a small tot I used to watch a guy come from work on a smoke silver/blue GSX1100 blasting past our house full tilt every day making a humungous racket... LUVVED IT :thumleft:

This same guy eventually helped me fix a dirt bike I had managed to break when I was 14.... now 35 years on I am still riding thanks to guys like these who inspire us to want to own our own bikes :thumleft: :thumleft: Nowdays I catch quite a bit of school traffic on the 990 commuting to work, so whenever I notice a youngster slide closer to the window or jump on the backseat to oogle the bike I make sure to nod/wave/blip the throttle for him... gives them a smile EVERY time....who knows, might be just enough to entice a youngster onto a bike someday remembering that orange/black KTM making its thunderous way past and waking the dozing traffic... ;)

Yip guys like Bill make a big difference, keep him please...  :thumleft:

« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 10:51:10 am by Roxtar »
Long live the Underdog.........

The following users thanked this post: Ventana

Offline pwt

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2020, 10:59:52 am »
I also liked the show when I still had dstv.

Just watch it on youtube, I've subscribed on youtube and it's a pleasure watching whilst being able to skip the mumbo jumbo

The following users thanked this post: Altie7deLaan, Ventana