DR650 Time for a service.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spectaitor

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
I'd like to do a full service on my DR and have absolutely no idea where good places are to get these sort of things.
Below is a copy off the ProCycle website and while all those parts cost about R2k, shipping is another R1k at its cheapest.
I'd like to get some decent aftermarket stuff to ensure best life lived for my boi.

Where do you guys get your stuff here in SA other than spending buttloads of money at dealerships? I'm based in KZN so going to a shop in Somerset West won't help me unless they'll ship to me. Ballpark prices would help too if possible and maybe certain part numbers etc.

I can probably make a plan with regards to the feeler gauges and the spark plugs shouldn't be hard to find but not sure about the rest.

DR650 '96 - '21
The Total Tune-Up Kit. All the parts you need to do a complete tune-up on your beloved beast.
Valve Adjustment Wrench
Feeler Gauges (.004" & .008")
Breather Filter
10-Pack of Oil Filters
Magnetic Drain Plug
Oil filter magnet
O-Ring Kit
Twin Air Filter
CR10E Spark Plugs

I'd like to also document everything that I do with pictures, maybe video as it's my first time doing this and it might help someone else doing it for the first time, also a good way to get pointers from others.