Vlakvark Rally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piston Pete

Teach Peace
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Its odd that i am drawn to these events but dont however feel 'part' of them. Maybe its morbid facination or its a spectator sport ;D There is certainly no lack of visual entertainment on offer. All i can say is thank goodness i chose DS motorcycling... ;)
I arrived early on Friday to get the lads a decent site & that i did! By the time they arrived the party was in full swing & so was i...
This was a very well run show...no shortage of good food, humerous bar staff & lank cleaning folk. Big thumbs up :thumleft: Big screen TVs, live band....actually they sucked ::)

Saterday the guys were wasted or just plain chicken :peepwall:....so i went on an outride on my lonesome. Pulled through Veldrift then to Aurora where i took the T to Elands Bay. Have not been there for like 20 yrs! Its beautiful !!
From there i took the railway line service rd southish & made my way to ST Helena Bay & then Paternoster, The Beach Camp near Titties Baai then backtrack to the campsite. About 270kms mostly on dirt. :thumleft: The weather could not have been better although a stiff SE Wind pumping.

Just some pics along the way.

Attachments

• Vlakvark Rally 005.JPG
    Vlakvark Rally 005.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 328
  • Vlakvark Rally 015.JPG
    Vlakvark Rally 015.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 325
  • Vlakvark Rally 019.JPG
    Vlakvark Rally 019.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 320
  • Vlakvark Rally 021.JPG