A Bashful Report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Red

We got home at 2 o'clock and I am typing with my notebook on my lap in bed.  I am FINISHED!!!

I was great.

Lesotho was an experience... 

Ramabanta was a lovely spot.  There is this pass that you can see from the Trading Post.  It is making Sani look like a sissie ride.  It is called Baboons pass.  I could hear it being discussed in length.  I suspect that it might become the next "Koos se Klim".

Bad thing about Lesotho.  No cold beer.  They just dust it off and hand it over.  It was amusing to see how they guard the bottles. 

I have not been so scared for a long time.  Doing a bit of the Roof in a Pathfinder .....  EISH ..... Sharkie got stuck in the mud so badly that the bike was standing on its own.  It had to be dragged out with a rope. 

Canjora in the car is very entertaining..... "Look, two car wrecks" . . . . "Look that wreck still have its wheels on, must be fresh!"

The site of the Bash was lovely.  Hopefully someone post pics that will do it justice.  Sorry still can't.  No camera and no bonus.  I am working for a distribution company.  Nuff said.

We had a casualty which stubbornly decided to ride home with a broken ankle.  I really hope he get home safely.

Near Marquard we found Pom and WHS with some bike trouble. Hope you guys will be home before dark.

Now waiting for pics..... :mwink: :mwink:

CrazyPorra, I hope you are busy downloading a bucket full of pics. 

Waiting... Waiting .....