So who wants a Sidecar ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerard

Teelhond
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 900 Scrambler
There must be others that share my passion, but just cannot do it themselves and rigs are usually expensive. I had so much fun building mine, I want to build more, but I need to know there is a chance someone will buy them.

Put up your hand. I do not intend building on order, but once done it will go for sale. He whose name is at the top of the list gets first choice.

I'm still doing R&D on my car and once I'm happy, intend having it homologated and then register as a builder. I will use only 1150's. I'm busy with costing, but hope to sell a registered rig for under R150k. It won't have the refinements like mine, like an electric linear suspension actuator, but it will have manual adjustable suspension, and be built to receive one if you choose etc. The intension is to keep cost down give you a basic rig you can still enjoy and add refinements as you please.

With time allowed, and once I have my jigs sorted, I can probably build two a year. I' not doing it too make money but simply because I can and I love it. A bespoke sidecar.

Lets see if there is interest.