Quest - a View from the other side

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hardy de Kock

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha T7
I do not want to clutter Losper's thread on Quest, but I do think it is necessary for us to record our own experience of Quest.
With this I mean us, the guys and girls that will put the semi-finalists through their paces, choose the finalists and join them on their adventure.
I hope this will help you guys understand the journey better, and I hope you will enjoy it as much as we do.

The team

Hardy de Kock
@Kobus Myburgh
Gerrit du Toit - @Scrat
Andrew Johnstone - @Kamanya
Hennie Dekker - @Oubones
Gene' de Kock - @Guardian
@Chantal Burger
Willie Venter

I have asked all of the above mentioned people to participate on this thread, to keep everyone updated as to the progress of the contestants and the team.
I will post a few sneak peeks of the bikes here, before I start packing, as we are leaving for Kaleo in a couple of hours.
I would also like to know if there are any WD's that would like to join us for the closing ceremony on the 10th of April.
I am sure Gene' and Chantal will be able to arrange for a few cold ones with some snacks for lunch.
Please PM @Kamanya before the 5th of April if you are joining us to make sure you get the details

This year will be difficult. We have 30 solid semi-finalists, and we have to eliminate 16 of them in three days. Really not a nice job.
Keep in mind that we will spend time in rural areas and that it would not be possible for the team to post here as regularly as we would like to. I do guarantee though that the info you will get from the team here, will be exclusive :thumleft:

Cheers
Hardy

Attachments

• 7370897D-A36A-4AB5-954F-F360E5DEB76A.jpeg
    7370897D-A36A-4AB5-954F-F360E5DEB76A.jpeg
    202.5 KB · Views: 716
  • C0DA8C80-1BAA-4A25-BB39-CB29FA59E7DB.jpeg
    C0DA8C80-1BAA-4A25-BB39-CB29FA59E7DB.jpeg
    162.6 KB · Views: 687