HOLIDAY ACCOMODATION DURING THE COVID TIMES

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DR BIG 750

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR 750S Big
The retro roof 2020 also fell foul of the sporting cancellations caused by the virus spread. I have read and heard from various sources that with all the cancellations people are requesting refunds or credits for future dates when normality returns. I also see that most establishments are obliging accordingly. We booked our accomodation for the retro at TRADING POST LODGE ROMA in Lesotho(along with a good few other participants), so we approached them re this issue. either asking for a refund or a credit for a future stay when the event is rescheduled. This is the response(Dear guest Due to the outbreak of the corona virus and the the irratic(spelling as per reply)decisions which are made by governments, we have to accept the exzaggeration of some decisions. We get request for reimbursement of deposit payments and we are confronted with last minute cancellation due to fear or panic. we have a cancellation policywhich is clear on the cancellation of bookings and its financial consequenses. We respect the choices of individuals and organizations and assume that they understand we as a company, which is responsible for  their welfare of our employees, will not take the economic responsibilityoutside of the company policy. Kind regards TRADING POST ROMA.
I paid the 100% upfront and asked for a credit for the future date , if any increase are incurred in the future I will make good. This response is piss poor and not great for future visits of the establishment, normality will return, and along with all other affected guest are going out of our way to forward this message and will never return to to Trading Post Roma, a lot of off road riders frequent this area, and are aware of the their attititude, This is my opinion and not good future business.
what say ye all.....