Lockdown/Corona Insurance sale on AfricaTwin, KTM and Husqvarna

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Operator

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
I've been in conversation with the insurer that backs my dualsport/adventure bike scheme and  negotiated a special deal on
the new shape Africa Twin, and the whole KTM range of dualsport bikes and also the Husqvarna 701 range.....
Unfortunately no BMW..........sorry guys!

The idea is to grow our portfolio with lower risk type of bikes and in the process make it more viable for the insurer to
continue offering these lower rates for a longer period.

This is a special that will run until the end of working day of the lockdown on 30 April 2020.
If the response is good enough, we might extend it

Pricing:  R140 000 insured amount =  R 437,50
Roadside assistance not included will cost R35,00 extra

Pricing:  R100 000 insured amount =  R 312,50
Roadside assistance not included will cost R35,00 extra

The insurance company is Renasa and it's product and excess structure that is unique to me.
I give personal service during quote.................amendment/inquiries and most importantly during claims.
No call centers or strange people to talk to.  I will look after you and get personally involved, which is sometimes very much needed
during claims.

Why only these specific bikes?
Statistics dont lie, and these bikes cost a lot less to repair than some other trademarks and deserve a lower rate as their
risk is actually lower for the insurance company.  The days of lower risk bikes subsidizing higher risks bikes should come to an end.

Feel free to contact me for a chat or personalized quote.

Target market:
1.    32 years and older  (not total deal breaker. Will be judged individually)
2.    Code A drivers license for at least 1 year
3.    No claims during last 12 months
4.    Existing insurance (not a deal breaker)

Excess structure:
With a basic excess of 7,5 of the claim with a minimum of R1500, it is probably some of the lowest
excesses on offer in the market.

I have quite a few clients here on the forum that had claims with this product and dont want to mention names but they
can post how satisfied they were with their claims. It is their prerogative to talk about it or not....
Never had a claim that ended with negative result.

Disclaimer/warning: 
Many of these insurance threads usually end up with being a pissing contest about premiums.
This will not be entertained.
If you are not interested in this offer, then please don't post on this thread and spoil it for others. 

I look forward to hear from you and will be available to chat, even over the weekend.  We are all under lockdown and
will be available the whole time, as we are all stuck at home.  ;)

Send me a whatsapp or PM or email or phone me and we will take it from there..........

Dewald (Operator)
Cell 0836539600
Email : [email protected]