My Scenic Solo Ride to Joburg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mother

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Harley Davidson (all models)
With us all in lock down and some of us coming out of hibernation :laughing4: .....i thought i may give you folks something to read ....pictures to motivate your rides .....when all this lockdown thing is over one day....

My trip was motivated on a sad note as my ex Wife the mother of my Daughter had just passed recently in January with Cancer..........We were fortunate to still be friends and for this i will always be grateful.

Anyway this Dad needed to go see his  daughter and do what any Dad would do and that is be there when your child is in need even if its only with moral support.....

As the time got nearer to me leaving I decided i needed some me time too and instead of flying up i would take my motorcycle for a spin and leave a few days earlier

As most of you would know motorcycling isn't only fun its therapy.....

So after popping in to the Office on Monday i headed up the N1 to Touwsriver and Maatjiesfontein there i took the turn to Sutherland to get off the main roads
I was looking to do a bit of gravel so from Sutherland it was Frasersburg then Loxton to finally overnight in Victoria West

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 328