Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Flying Brick is approved as an Essential Service Provider/Open UPON REQUEST ONLY  (Read 693 times)

Offline zebra - Flying Brick

• Forum Vendor: Flying Brick Motorcycle Accessories 021 510 6455 info@flyingbrick.co.za
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW (all models)
  • 8 Shropshire St, P Eiland S3354.712 E01828.208
    • [b]-Flying Brick- Motorcycle Accessories[/b]

Flying Brick has been approved as an essential service provider: [/size]Open UPON REQUEST ONLY[/size]

If you are an essential service worker and you need an item, call us: 072 211 7725, and we will attend to your query.

(actual example; worker at A.T.C. (Air Traffic Control/C.T.I.) needed a new helmet and new rain-suit, commutes daily to/from C.T. International, and is an essential worker/has the certificate)[/size]For now, I will go in to the Store on an as-needed basis, so CALL first, rather than just pitch.

Cheers
Chris
072 211 7725
bike@flyingbrick.co.za CHRISTOPER L 021 510 6455  service@flyingbrick.co.za JAN 021 510 6455
sales@flyingbrick.co.za ANDRE 021 510 6455
orders@flyingbrick.co.za WERNER 021 510 6455
info@flyingbrick.co.za CHRIS G

Offline threeper

but are you shipping....

Online geopat

• Race Dog
  • Bike: KTM 690 Adventure
You guys are always on the ball with products and services

The following users thanked this post: zebra - Flying Brick

• Forum Vendor: Flying Brick Motorcycle Accessories 021 510 6455 info@flyingbrick.co.za
  • Bachelor Dog

Quote from: threeper on Today at 03:44:48 pm>but are you shipping....?
We are allowed to ship ESSENTIAL PRODUCTS, with our Couriers, by showing/attaching copy(s) of the ESSENTIAL PRODUCTS certificate...
Cheers
Chris & Team

bike@flyingbrick.co.za CHRISTOPER L 021 510 6455  service@flyingbrick.co.za JAN 021 510 6455

Offline eberhard

• Race Dog
  • Bike: Moto Guzzi (all models)
  • Time takes a cigarette...
Keep the flag flying :thumleft:
eberhard
Agostini 1000
R90S
R80/7
R75/5 Big Boy 150 Vuka 110

Offline threeper

Quote from: threeper on Today at 03:44:48 pm>but are you shipping....?
We are allowed to ship ESSENTIAL PRODUCTS, with our Couriers, by showing/attaching copy(s) of the ESSENTIAL PRODUCTS certificate...
Cheers
Chris & Team

anything for our bikes is essential, ask anyone here haha

Offline Robin Brown

Backing up Chris be careful if you do not have the full permit to operate.
I had to buy oil and air filters and oil to service my work bakkies as Toyota is closed.
The vendor had to record my permit, get me to fill in a full declaration before serving me from their receiving despatch section. No front door open.
Please take care both the buyer and vendor can get into serious trouble

Offline threeper

Backing up Chris be careful if you do not have the full permit to operate.
I had to buy oil and air filters and oil to service my work bakkies as Toyota is closed.
The vendor had to record my permit, get me to fill in a full declaration before serving me from their receiving despatch section. No front door open.
Please take care both the buyer and vendor can get into serious trouble

because the magical corona gods say so, peoples overall willingness to harm their business for this shit is mind boggling.

ps not picking on fb, just a general economy wide observation

Offline Battlestar

• IF IM NOT HERE IM ON MY BIKE
  • Grey hound
  • Bike: Honda CRF-250L
  • "LUX NOBIS DUX"
Luggage racks needed for my Crf250l in order for me to strap my laptop somewhere on my ride into work  :imaposer:

Imagine us trying to explain that one to our esteemed boys in blue :sip:
Pass this way once!

Offline Ventana

• Race Dog
  • Bike: Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
  • De Colores!!

Flying Brick has been approved as an essential service provider: [/size]Open UPON REQUEST ONLY[/size]

If you are an essential service worker and you need an item, call us: 072 211 7725, and we will attend to your query.

(actual example; worker at A.T.C. (Air Traffic Control/C.T.I.) needed a new helmet and new rain-suit, commutes daily to/from C.T. International, and is an essential worker/has the certificate)[/size]For now, I will go in to the Store on an as-needed basis, so CALL first, rather than just pitch.

Cheers
Chris
072 211 7725

Thanks Chris!  Good to know  :thumleft:
"Never look down on anyone, unless you're helping them up"

Offline threeper

Luggage racks needed for my Crf250l in order for me to strap my laptop somewhere on my ride into work  :imaposer:

Imagine us trying to explain that one to our esteemed boys in blue :sip:

MY BIKE, MY LAPTOP,MY CHOICE :thumleft:

Offline BuRP

Hello Chris,

Great to see you've found a way to become more useful than staring outside through the geraniums in your window sill  :P  :thumleft:

Essential Services you say.... I do know of one!
I think I know of a dude going completely off his rocker at the moment.
He must have stared his geraniums to death but can't buy guano to revive them, he's only got Liqui Moly 2T Synth Offroad in his garden shed.
You can bill me for the courier cost, saving a clearly dying soul on this forum is more important here...... proven by the fact that he himself has not responded here yet!
What's the chance you get a relatively small, quite light I believe also, specific carton box containing essential Japanese but somewhat German plastic parts delivered to @2StrokeDan ?

:lol8:
Sparta MC50, 46 other 50cc's, Garelli Tiger Cross, Jawa 250, Kreidler RS (plated), Kawasaki S1 250/3, S2 350/3, H1 500/3, H2 750/3, Suzuki GT380/3 - 10 year gap - KDX200, BMW 1150GS Adventure, Honda CBR600RR, Honda XR650R 2007 & 2003, Honda CRF230, Yamaha BWS100, BMW F800GS Adventure, Husqvarna 701 Enduro 2018, KTM 790 Adv R 2019, KTM 2020 XC-W TPI 300 Six Days, KTM 2014 500 EXC-W Six Days, KTM 790 Adv R Rally 2020

Online 2StrokeDan

• a Man of Character
  • Worshond
  • Bike: KTM 690 Adventure
  • Slim like Bill, straight like Steve
Hello Chris,

Great to see you've found a way to become more useful than staring outside through the geraniums in your window sill  :P  :thumleft:

Essential Services you say.... I do know of one!
I think I know of a dude going completely off his rocker at the moment.
He must have stared his geraniums to death but can't buy guano to revive them, he's only got Liqui Moly 2T Synth Offroad in his garden shed.
You can bill me for the courier cost, saving a clearly dying soul on this forum is more important here...... proven by the fact that he himself has not responded here yet!
What's the chance you get a relatively small, quite light I believe also, specific carton box containing essential Japanese but somewhat German plastic parts delivered to @2StrokeDan ?

:lol8:

:imaposer:

I was considering arranging with Chris, and making a pick-up run on the Husky, but the roadblocks are real.

• Bachelor Dog
Hehe, @BuRP and @2StrokeDan , had a good chuckle!

Essential product, not!
But I understand your SENTIMENT, Burp!

Cheers
Chris

Offline TheBear

• Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS Adventure
I would like to urgently order 4 cartons of essential tyre valves for my medical equipment delivery bikes, please.  Special valves, made by Kent.  *nudge nudge wink wink*
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 05:37:08 pm by TheBear »
#33 #BRADICAL!

• Bachelor Dog

Quote from: TheBear on Today at 05:36:19 pm>I would like to urgently order 4 cartons of essential tyre valves for my medical equipment delivery bikes, please.  Special valves, made by Kent.  *nudge nudge wink wink*
we are FRESH OUT of Kent, sorry to say...
we DO have the 90-degree CAMEL-O valves, could they work?  ;)
Fresh out of most CARTONS, for that matter, and we have NO cheese...!  ;D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz1JWzyvv8A
Chris

Offline TheBear

• Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS Adventure

Quote from: TheBear on Today at 05:36:19 pm>I would like to urgently order 4 cartons of essential tyre valves for my medical equipment delivery bikes, please.  Special valves, made by Kent.  *nudge nudge wink wink*
we are FRESH OUT of Kent, sorry to say...
we DO have the 90-degree CAMEL-O valves, could they work?  ;)
Fresh out of most CARTONS, for that matter, and we have NO cheese...!  ;D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz1JWzyvv8A
Chris

:laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :thumleft:
#33 #BRADICAL!

Offline MellowJo

• Race Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS
  • Melkbos
Hi Chris,

can you guys open in Level 4.

I think I heard o radio this morning that motor workshops could open? (if false news, I stand corrected)
Don't worry, be happy ! Don't take yourself so seriously !!
2 x FS1, 200Roadmaster, 400Hawk, XL500R, XS750, XR500R, 600TT, CX500, 1150GS, R1100RS, R1100GS, R1200S, R1200RT, 1150GS (2), K100, R1100S & 35 Cages !!