Cederberg Gravel Travel (15-17 December 2019)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
I finally managed to get around putting together the first few video reports of a fantastic Gravel Travel trip we did, back in December 2019…..& thought I’d share them here as well, for everyone here on the Forum, to hopefully also enjoy.

An invite, from the Iron Wings Riding Club (AFB Overberg) was extended to us guys, Iron Wings Riding Club (AFB Ysterplaat), to get together for a fun filled 3 day trip of "Gravel Travel" out in the Cederberg mountains over 15-17 December 2019.

This invite was promptly accepted & all relevant plans/arrangements were put into place, in order to make this happen. A great highlight IMHO, was that Dual (from here on the Forum) join us for the trip.

For quite a few of the riders taking part in the weekend's ride, this was to be a 1st time experience & we tried our best to make sure, to cater for everyone's comfort zone & experience levels, in order to make the experience as fun-filled & enjoyable as possible.

This time round, I thought I’d put together my video reports a little different, than what I usually do, as I wanted to try create an opportunity for the riders to hopefully re-live the experience they had enjoyed a few month back, while out in the mountains.

I have broken up the first day’s ride, into 3 shorter videos, instead of 1 long video, just to try make it more download friendly.

Enjoy…

P.S...... I'd like to thank everyone for their contributions of "photos/footage/music" that I used in putting together these video reports. :thumleft: