The Day The Night I Thought I Died

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLEN I

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
                                                                  The Day the Night I thought  I  died.

Just a short Type of RR about my cruise to Klerksdorp.    :ricky: :ricky:
Sorry “Ous” no picks as you read it you will understand why
So a while back like before all of this “Kak” I took a cruise to Klerksdorp from Pretoria to go and visit the Rug Rats and “sommer” the even smaller Rug  :3some: :3some: :ricky: :ricky: Rats. Now I “Goois” petrol in my Boney and have my kit “Gooites” in the “sak” and Im off.

Now on the way there, as you “Ous” no me I kinda got “Dors:, so I “gooid n draai” by “Kraalkop” Hotel for a cold one or two  :bar: :bar: to wash away the tar and dust and “sommer” had a Mannies special (Chin Chilada)
Mmm “Lekker” refuelled on my “Dors” and my small old stomach now also had some “Kos” in. I hop on my Boney and I is of again. Now this is where the “Kak” starts. Im cruising along minding my own business when I come behind a “Moerse Lorry” F.. but this “Ou” is riding”Moerse” slow about 110km so I checks for a gap to overtake. “Hiers hy, and I open the throttle and me and the “Moerse” strong Boney of mine start overtaking.
Now half way past this “Trok” I checks oh! Fok here’s another truck, but its coming my way, Now I know my Boney is like me “Moerse” strong, but hey I was only wearing attgat gear, not my leathers. Els I would of pushed on, (Note to self-next time I must “Gooi” on my leathers). So I “Gooi” my foot hard on the back breaks and am already pulling on the front brakes. Just in time I manage to get back behind this “Moerse Trok” roads clear again so I overtake again. Mmmm  Foooken ass holes.
Gets to Klerksdorp and pull into my buddies pub, and tune him how close call that was and that they can be lucky that I was not wearing my leathers or els they would have had to get out of my way and we talk of other “Gooites” also and have a few cold ones  :bar: :bar: :bar: :bar: and a few tequilas, (that’s The “Gooites” the sissies drink”) and then a few more of my favourite cold ones  :eek:ccasion14: :eek:ccasion14::bar: :bar: :bar: and then shit its closing time.
Dam time flies when a “Ou” is having one or two cold ones.  :bar: :bar: Now by this time I think I was just a little bit “stukend”. Hop on the Boney and I is of to the “Plaas” and the Rug Rats. Now when a “Ou” gets “So n biekie stukkend” you get “Moeg” also, so after saying hi and all of that “Gooites” I decide to get some well deserved Zzzzz’s
Now this is really where the “Shit hit the fan” so here I is like kipping “Lekker” and minding my own business, when all of a sudden I starts to dream about those two “Bloody Trucks” now im overtaking the one again when its “Chommie” comes again from the front, only this time I don’t get chance to “Gooi” the breaks and other “Gooites” and I hits this truck head on.
Fok I “Skrik wakker” and lie there sweting like “Mal ” now I scheme I was still a wee bit intoxicated I have only had about a hours kip. Now this is where a “Ous” mind starts “Jaaaging Kak “ on. Am I dead or alive? Shit I don’t know. Now as im lying there trying to sort out this dilemma, I gets this cool idea, the wall is cold so if im put my hand on the wall and its cold then im alive. I quickly push my hand against the wall, strews nonnies the wall is cold, but now im scheming to myself  that maybe im still dead and just thinking that the wall is cold because that is what I thought of.
Huh!!! Shit what now. Then I hears that its Raining, so this is where “Gedagte” number two comes in. If I go outside and I get wet I definitely  must be alive, so I run outside, “Donner” over the dog in my hast to get in the rain, the “Arme” dog howls away down the passage as if there’s a demon on his tail. (Shame Skim he “Skrikked” his “Gat af” Hehe. Anyways im now standing in the rain feeling all chuffed with myself, when my “Tweede gedaaagte” comes to haunt me. Shit man maybe im still dead and I only think im getting wet. “Nee fok man” a Ou cant have these “Gedaaagtes”  when u not all there. The next thing I hear my Daughter Shout at me . (Dad what the hell are you doooing standing in the rain.)
Now I “Skriks amper” my “gat” off.( I almost followed that bloody dog but in the other direction)  That’s when I realized I was not dead. Hehe Grab my daughter And I start jumping up and down and the bloody  tears are streaming down my face and hug the shit out of her repeating over and over ( Whoo Yippee im alive im alive )Think my old daughter Ro’lene thought well that’s it. His finally lost it. Had to tell her the story of what happened. After “Kaking arme” innocent me out she must of saw the funny side of it as she started housing herself. Bloody Kids.
So that’s how it came to be the day the night I thought I died.
Thanks for reading
Allen I