Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Scotland  (Read 298 times)

Online neil-ph

Scotland
« on: May 31, 2020, 04:07:01 pm »
SCOTLAND

In the beginning the Lord God Almighty, sitting on his throne on high, turned to his mate, the Archangel Gabriel, and said:

“Gabby, today I am going to create Scotland. I will make a country of dark beautiful mountains, purple glens and rich green forests. I will give it clear, swift flowing rivers and I will fill them with salmon.”

“The land shall be lush and fertile, on which the people shall grow barley to distil into an amber nectar that will be much sought after the world over. Underneath the land I shall lay rich seams of coal.”

“In the waters around the shores there will be an abundance of fish and beneath the sea bed there will be vast deposits of oil and gas.”

“Excuse me sire,” interrupted the Angel Gabriel, “Don’t you think you are being a bit generous to these Scots?”

“Shite no...” replied the Lord, “wait till you see the fuckin’ neighbours Im going to give them!!!.”       
Never hesitate to take that ride. Ride safe, ride often and ride far. The soul demands it.

All men die, but not all men live......

Offline Cracker

• Grey hound
  • Bike: KTM 950 Adventure S
  • Top Biscuit!
Re: Scotland
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2020, 04:12:48 pm »
Twat ......................... I like you  :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4:
Don't let fear hold you back ..... take it with you!

Offline Gypsybaron

• It's not what you take when you leave this world behind you, it's what you leave behind you when you go.
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: BMW (all models)
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2020, 08:50:00 pm »
And then, as a reward for being patient with their neighbours, I will allow them to take long leisurely walks, looking for what is commonly referred to as "that fecking gholf ball"
“All education is self-education. A teacher is only a guide, to point out the way, and no school, no matter how excellent, can give you education. What you receive is like the outlines in a child’s coloring book. You must fill in the colors yourself.” Louis L'Amour - The lonesome gods

Offline jaybiker

• Old school=Old's cool.
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2020, 11:33:52 pm »
"......and I'll make them wear skirts with no underwear in a freezing climate, and handbags round their waists, and I'll give them music that sounds like a choir of Wookies in a communal shower, and I'll make them speak a kind of Gaelic that the Irish can't understand and English that nobody can understand. And if they bitch about that I'll give them independence. "   ;)
Succumb not to the erosion of those born of unconsecrated union.

"Two Wheels, an engine and a place to sit." What more do you need?

2021 a milestone. 60 years a biker.