FRIEND DOWN ...... and out ( gone) RIP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEON DEON

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Went on a ride yesterday morning , saw many bikers out enjoying the day . Spent the afternoon with some friends and then had to go collect bikes as part of my business . Got home just after 7 pm . had dinner and then checked up on social media.
To my horror I saw a  disturbing post . RIP  PAUL FOLLY , Post that he was tagged in . Not sure if I read it correctly I phoned a mutual friend in Ramsgate , could hear him crying when I asked if what I read was fact , He confirmed . They were out on a ride and on there way home , Paul was riding his ZXR14 , front tyre burst , speed wobble , came off and hit a pole , died in their arms . HE was 58 years young  :'(.
We were on a weekend trip to Ramsgate over Easter last year , I miss stepped of my bike , fell and tore my hamstring , forunatly for me there was a bunch of biker at the pub and they came running to help me up , their kind gesture made for new friends . Paul was the Road Captain for the WILD BUNCH ( BLACKPEARL CHAPTER) we were invited to join them on a breakfast run , Paul made us feel as part of the crew, and we were instand friends .
Those that new Paul will miss him , big loss .
MAY HE REST IN PEACE .