Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: natis worthless  (Read 659 times)

Offline Ganjora

• Race Dog
  • Bike: AJS (all models)
  • Drug War Veteran
Re: natis worthless
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2020, 06:15:27 pm »
was at randburg licensing at 14h15
drivers license section open.
vehicle license section closed.

Offline DR BIG 750

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2020, 06:35:13 am »
Ganjora , Randburg licence booking you say its open, is that to go book a drivers/learners test. I know someone trying to do it now :thumleft:
twin shox, twin drum air cooled

Offline Leo

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2020, 06:55:05 am »
Oh my pet farking hate.  >:D >:D

I am the proxy of a medium sized transport company.

I can't renew my personal licenses cause as a proxy I have 37 speeding fines against my name, all in various stages of being sorted.  :deal: Some fat KFC eater somewhere is not pushing the right buttons, so I am fcuked.

Our trucks are registered in MP, so Victor Khanye is our nearest office. If the system is not off, then those lazy, fat, KFC eating cnuts are on strike.  Nothing would give me more pleasure to walk in there one day with a whip and beat the shit out of every lazy fat fcuker.  :dousing:
Trucks must COF to renew their license. Now with social distancing, testing stations are only allowed to test 24 vehicles per day - per appointment.  I have a backlog f 83 licenses to renew. So between trying to get a COF appointment and finding the license office actually working, I am having a field day.

Fuck, I hate the new SA with incompetent cnuts in charge.  :dousing: :dousing: :dousing:.

Rant off  ;)
Grey Haired Riders Don't get that way from pure luck!

Offline Ganjora

• Race Dog
  • Drug War Veteran
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2020, 07:43:16 am »
Ganjora , Randburg licence booking you say its open, is that to go book a drivers/learners test. I know someone trying to do it now :thumleft:

not sure if bookings or renewals only,  but that side was very definitely open.
when i said license the security guy pointed me in the direction.   as i walked along i saw the sign said drivers and not vehicles,  so when i went back and asked,  he said only drivers,  vehicles were not open yet.
sorry i cannot be of more help.

Offline petera

• Pack Dog
  • Time and tides wait for no man
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2020, 07:53:11 am »

I can't renew my personal licenses cause as a proxy I have 37 speeding fines against my name, all in various stages of being sorted.  :deal: Some fat KFC eater somewhere is not pushing the right buttons, so I am fcuked.

Our trucks are registered in MP, so Victor Khanye is our nearest office. If the system is not off, then those lazy, fat, KFC eating cnuts are on strike.  Nothing would give me more pleasure to walk in there one day with a whip and beat the shit out of every lazy fat fcuker.  :dousing:
Trucks must COF to renew their license. Now with social distancing, testing stations are only allowed to test 24 vehicles per day - per appointment.  I have a backlog f 83 licenses to renew. So between trying to get a COF appointment and finding the license office actually working, I am having a field day.

Fuck, I hate the new SA with incompetent cnuts in charge.  :dousing: :dousing: :dousing:.

Rant off  ;)

:imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: & I thought I had it bad trying to make an online appointment via enatis for Drivers Licence renewal - all I get is zero slots/ appointments for all lic centers in gauteng - go figure!! - and apparently you cant just walk in without having made prior appointment via online platform  :deal: :patch: :xxbah:
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 07:56:07 am by petera »

Offline TheBear

• Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS Adventure
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2020, 08:00:17 am »
Ok, smartarse, please tell this ID Ten T what PEBCAK means .................  :biggrin:

Problem Exists Between Chair and Keyboard.   :thumleft:
#33 #BRADICAL!

Offline Koet

• T-Rex 700N "The Beast"!
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
  • Splash!
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2020, 08:12:19 am »

not sure if bookings or renewals only,  but that side was very definitely open.
when i said license the security guy pointed me in the direction.   as i walked along i saw the sign said drivers and not vehicles,  so when i went back and asked,  he said only drivers,  vehicles were not open yet.
sorry i cannot be of more help.

Yes, Randburg is now open for drivers license tests and drivers license renewals, but you have to book online.  They load slots every Tuesday from 7:45am.  All slots usually taken by 8am.
Only Bikers understand why dogs love to stick their heads out car windows.

Offline Dux

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2020, 08:24:02 am »

Rant off  ;)

I have a roadworthy centre across the road from my workshop , they have queues outside every day and they do as many as they can 
Motoworx
motoworx1@gmail.com
073 232 5389 / 065 967 4661
Unit 6 Viben square
8 Viben Road , Brackenfell