Flying Brick service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neo_za

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DL 650 V-Strom
We are fortunate here on the forum to have some really great vendors.

When i recently sought advice on the forum on luggage options for my old F650, Chris contacted me and presented me with a few interesting options. I was grateful for his efforts, and after carefully counting my few pennies, settled on Rockfox pannier racks as i believe they make a real quality product.

The order was, unfortunately, delayed by powdercoating issues, resulting in it being delivered a week later than initially promised. Upon unpacking it and admiring the Rockfox construction and finishing quantity, i noticed another little package in the corner.

Without mentioning anything to me Chris has included a very useful complimentary emergency space blanket.

Thank you Flying Brick and Rockfox and i hope your collaboration in luggage racks and soft luggage bags continues to pay dividends. If you are looking for a matched custom-made luggage solution with some very good and forward thinking features, contact Chris. Being available in modular form also allows me to add bags, fuel cells, etc in future at my own pace and as funds allows.

Attachments

• 1BMW.jpg
    1BMW.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 439
  • 2BMW.jpg
    2BMW.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 425