SBBH haulage...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveT

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 790 Adventure R
Gents I am starting a new thread as I want to warn you to avoid dealings with the mentioned company and the individual Brandon Doyle.

I bought a new bike in Nelspruit that was collected a week ago (Friday). The bike needs to be delivered to me in Somerset West. As I am writing this I still haven't received delivery and have no idea or indication from this individual on which day he will deliver.

-Bike collected on Friday 26 June 2020 in Nelspruit and was sent a Whatsapp voicenote (08:54) that the bike was collected and he was on his way back to his house.
-Last week Sunday he told me via Whatsapp "Good morning bud. Collecting a bike in the morning tomorrow and then heading your way"
-Monday I asked him via Whatsapp if he would be delivering tomorrow (Tuesday), no answer
-Tuesday phoned him repeatedly and he replies via text "Hey bud sorry I am still busy but will be in CT tomorrow. I will confirm times a little later today. Needles to say no confirmation
-Wednesday repeated phone calls to both his numbers 0825697503 & 0845427408 and both not answered (as in switched off)
-Thursday morning I called from 08h00 every half hour and he responds with " Hey D, I am safe and so is your bike. I'm busy with a road check and virus scan. I will call you ASAP". 
  He never called back the whole day. I kept on phoning him every half hour with no answer.

Any suggestions or help would be more than welcome!!