Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: How to fail your motorcycle license without even starting the bike !  (Read 975 times)

Offline Adventurer

• Deleted Users
  • Gentleman Dog
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
Re: How to fail your motorcycle license without even starting the bike !
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2008, 11:55:27 pm »
On the other hand, I PASSED my M/C license without starting my bike....long story.... :biggrin: :biggrin:

Did it cost a lot?

Some officials accept really low bribes.

Cost me nothing, in those days you did an oral exam, then drivers, my car license was booked before by bike license, passed my car license, he saw I was next for a bike license, asked me to show him my bike, did so, he said it's fine, I drive a car so well he's sure I am capable enough on a bike, gave me my license......if only he knew.... >:D
He did ask me how my bike got to the testing station, I told him that I'd ridden it there. 8)
It was probably tea time..... :biggrin:
If you can keep your head in the midst of all this confusion, you don't understand the situation!

Offline Adventurer

• Deleted Users
  • Gentleman Dog
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
Re: How to fail your motorcycle license without even starting the bike !
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2008, 11:57:40 pm »
I was told that you could even fail if your helmet have a prominent visible knock....

And you would ride with a helmet that has a visible knock? I don't think I would.

we're made of sterner stuff here in africa

She's from Sarf Efrika, and she's tough..... :bueller: :deal: :biggrin:
If you can keep your head in the midst of all this confusion, you don't understand the situation!