ADDITIONAL LIGHTS QUESTION AGAIN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEON DEON

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Gent apology for posting again regarding lights . As you might be aware I have some 10w spots on my bike . So last week friday I did a early morning test , and I have to admit I was not impressed with the lights , i have a orange headlight cover on the bike , this in it self is great for daytime , but at night its useless . Yes I can remove the cover , but safe storage becomes a problem .
My question now is , taking budget into consideration what is the best bang for buck light upgrade to do? I have seen that extreme lights do a 10W spot that seems to be good , photos show that it can light up to about 100m then they have another one that has a 3500 LUMEN OUT PUT ,  I would like to do it right , fart assing around and wasting money is just not on . Or is the OEM ktm spots the way to go? My Son said they not great! So I am lost as fitting on a bike need to be on the small side as not to look dutchman .
Someone said Desert fox spots are great , dont know where to get those .
Opinions and suggestions please .
Many thanks