SvR Husky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SvR

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
I am not sure of this is in the right place but the infamous oil thread occurred here. Big Dom remove should you feel it needs to go elsewhere.

Myself and the seller (Big Dom), have been in contact now via WhattsApp as well as via telephone and have sorted out all issues. We seem to be cut mostly from the same cloth and as such understand each other.
He has been the consummate gentleman regarding this and we have resolved that should any issues occur with the bike I shall contact him first regarding fixes etc.

To clear up Piglettw200's stance. Heine is my brother, younger than I, but has always boxed in my corner.........sometimes unnecessarily but always appreciated.
He has even locked me in my own bakkie during varsity days when I was to stuffed to drive, then stole my girlfriend. He is a decent and principled (except women) man and I am proud to call him family. In no shape or form did we decide or arrange to double team anybody on hat thread although it does seem that way.
He is good people and should you ever find yourself in Christchurch, we can take you on some incredibly scenic rides.

If there were or are others that were offended I unreservedly apologize an should we meet in person , would like to buy you a beer or what ever else is your poison.