Cagers dicing you from the Lights!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jules

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Happens to me a lot, I filter through the traffic at a traffic light only for the lady/gent (Mostly the ladies) to start edging forward on the red light to "Show this dude on the bike a thing or two" The light changes and its hell for leather as they pull away all tires squealing after which I just shake my head as I ride away.

Its like they really get upset that I dare go in front of them. Like I'm going to slow them down or something  ;D

Not as bad as those cagers that see you coming and try to close the gap on you :eek:

This morning a dude in a old Mazda bakkie almost hit another car when he jumped the lights next to me. Yea dude you were in front for about a meter :biggrin:

I remember way back when on my Z1000 when a snot koppie in a Supper Boss rolls his window down at a traffic light and asks if I want to dice him. I laugh and say there is no point, he responds "Its got Wild Cams and a Pipe" Light changes and the dude is rowing the little suppey through the gears with me next to him all the way. At the next light a block away he is like "Almost got you that time" and I'm like "Dude I never even changed to 2nd gear there"
When the light changed I showed him the difference between a car and a bike.

Jules