The opening of the PAW bank account

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Red

It is done!!

It was painful.  More that 3 hours in the bank and PAW was the proud owner of a bank account. 

Man.  Just when I thing you have experienced all possible humbling experiences, you realised that you need a few more.

Seven committee members rocked up at the Nedbank in our area.  One by one they FICA'ed us, taking 20 minutes each.  After more than 2 hours, we were eventually ready to open the actual account.

"Nooo, madam.  Unfortunately you must register the NPO first.  SORRY".

I promptly lost it, telling the lady that I was told by one of her colleagues that all the paperwork that we have will be sufficient.  She then left us for 10 minutes and we compromised by opening a Club account, which is basically savings account.  I must take my hat of to the girl.  The application process allowed her to re-type all of our names and ID numbers three times.  She should know them by heart by now.

She send me to deposit Beemer manâ??s cheque, but by that time it was 1 minute before closing time, so they stamped the deposit slip for me, but the money is actually not in the account yet.  The rest of the guys that wanted to make deposits for the wine tasting could not deposit either.

Like I said it was painful.

Here is the bank account.  Hit it pleaseâ?¦

Nedbank Centurion Lifestyle Centre
Account Number:  2219007731
Branch Code:   12191444
Account Type:   Club Account

Thanks to Plothond, Gryshond, Stephan, JustBiking, TravelGravel and Journeyman.  I really appreciate your support.

JM, hope your wife forgive you soon.  ::)

Next time, we all rock up on unwashed bikes, unwashed kit with terrible attitudes.  We can then see if that is the trick. :mad: