Same old ..... Elands River Road

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beagle Boy

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
So this morning when I woke up I decided to do an impromptu ride.  :thumleft:
Elands River road seemed to be a good idea and Tolbos for Brekkies and then anywhich way home!!
Got into the ATTGAT and stepped outside into what looked like potential rainy weather. Never the less I was not to be deterred.  :-\
Just before going onto gravel ��.

At the most photographed radio masts

I came up a little fast and resorted to locking the back wheel â?¦â?¦ just for fun  >:D

The scenery is absolutely fantastic ���

The ride was quite nice, not very hot and soon I was back on tar and came across this photo opportunity �� had I taken the incorrect turn and ended up in Pretoria ? This was really beautiful �.

Breakfast was had at the infamous Tolbos restaurant and I decided to head home through Hankey turning left at the Golf Course and heading towards PE where I came across this little drift just before hitting a short stretch of gravel which came out near PPC.

I thoroughly enjoyed the ride and arrived home safely after taking a slight detour through Seaview â?¦ lets face it I was already wet anyway. Surprisingly enough,I saw 2 other loonies riding in the rain â?¦. MAN SA is a lekka Country.