PE Mystery Ride Revealed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolweseun

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR650R
A few weeks ago my wife was yakking on about how I only think about my bike, anyway I was battling to figure out what her point was, but not to bore you with details she eventually told me I should go to Hell, What a brilliant idea  I was not going to give up an offer like that!  :ricky:
I wondered who would join me and so the thought of a mystery ride came about.
basically I would post the cost and rough distances and see if there were any takers, to my amazement all the places were quickly snapped up, I was very pleased to see so many people with a sense of Adventure.
The planned date came and it had been bucketing down with rain most of the week, after I had spoken to the owners they said it is very unpleasant and the mud monster was wreaking havoc and we had to postpone for a week.
After all the anticipation the day finally arrived and we all met at Steers where I was planning a quick cup of Coffee but alas they were still closed.

IMG_0269.JPG

Everyone arrived ready for Action the gang consisted of Herms, Mr.T, JMan Inprogress, Drazil and myself, Mello Yello and his Wife joined us a bit further up the road and went as far as Steytlerville where they stopped for Breakfast.

DSC06231.JPG

IMG_0272.JPG

IMG_0274.JPG

IMG_0278.JPG

IMG_0284.JPG

IMG_0287.JPG

IMG_0291.JPG

We took the gravel Highway to Steytlerville pretty uneventful as the plan was to get to Prince Albert fairly quickly.

IMG_0297.JPG

IMG_0303.JPG

IMG_0305.JPG

IMG_0306.JPG

Herms was the only one that guessed correctly of where we were headed, up until this stage nobody knew where we were going yet.
Mello Yello and his wife left us and went for Breakfast while we made our way to Willowmore

IMG_0308.JPG

We filled up in Willowmore and grabbed a quick cool drink and snack and headed out on the Klaarstroom road.

IMG_0311.JPG

IMG_0312.JPG

IMG_0313.JPG

IMG_0314.JPG

IMG_0315.JPG

IMG_0318.JPG

IMG_0320.JPG

The first section of road is pretty boring but it got more scenic as we got closer to Klaarstroom

IMG_0324.JPG

IMG_0325.JPG