Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: DAKAR 2021  (Read 34880 times)

Offline XT JOE

Re: DAKAR 2021
« Reply #1260 on: March 07, 2021, 03:47:27 pm »
I realized he was  complete ass after he nearly killed a friend of mine Christoff Barrier-Varju by driving over his tent in the bivouac.

He should have been sent home right there on the spot!! :o >:( :(
One guy i am also not sad to see on the Dakar no more is the frenchman Schlesser.

Besides giving organizers grieve what else did Schlesser get up to- i actually thought he was quite a pioneer with the Africa Eco race taking the Dakar back to normal people
When life gets to hard to stand. kneel

Offline BlueBull2007

• Caribbean
  • Global Moderator
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: AJS (all models)
Re: DAKAR 2021
« Reply #1261 on: March 09, 2021, 12:05:24 am »
I realized he was  complete ass after he nearly killed a friend of mine Christoff Barrier-Varju by driving over his tent in the bivouac.

He should have been sent home right there on the spot!! :o >:( :(
One guy i am also not sad to see on the Dakar no more is the frenchman Schlesser.

Besides giving organizers grieve what else did Schlesser get up to- i actually thought he was quite a pioneer with the Africa Eco race taking the Dakar back to normal people

No No, that was Robbieeeeeeeee, not Schlesser who flattened the tent. I did not really follow his story so can't really comment on his ways. Jordi Archerons on the hand.... ::)
Rally nut. What could possibly go wrong?
Living the Rally Dream - Ride Report
Current bike: KTM 350 EXC   Previous bikes:  2010 WR450F, 2006 KTM450EXC,KTM 450RR, BMW800GS, KTM450EXC, BMW650 GS, BMW650 Dakar, and Honda XR250