Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: KTM 790 - WARNING - THE MOST UNRELIABLE MOTORCYCLE TO EVER LEAVE AUSTRIA  (Read 4468 times)

Offline Altie7deLaan

• Bike: Husqvarna (all models)
  • Choose orange. Choose Stihl.
Dit is juis die probleem met die moderne verbruiker.
Dit is makliker om te bitch, as om jou hande vuil te maak.
Dit is makliker om probleme te deflekteer, as om eienaarskap te vat en jou fiets te kan verstaan en regmaak.
Moderne elektronika op die fietse is minder `n probleem as die ronde hand brigade wat eerder `n foon optel en bel vir bystand.
Ewe skielik is n tjoep tyres nou nie meer goed genoeg nie...
Dit is wat gebeur as jou ma jou tushie afvee tot jy in graad 9 is..... :peepwall:
xl185  cb750f  gsx600f  fz750  gsxr750  cbr600f2  cbr900rr cbr929rr  cbr954rr  vtr1000f  fzr1000exup  650dakkie gsxr1000k4  lc4 supermoto  bandit1200s   project fartblood (fireblade streetfighter)  f800gs

Kaboef:  "Ek dink BMW gooi drank in hul koffie en muffins. Want as jy dronk is, koop jy enige kak."

Offline chicco

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
  • This site contains cookies.....
Even with all the issues and problems (that we havent seen much of in our Cunttree) the 790 R is a sexy bitch that gives you a hard-on just by sitting on the bike. No other bike does that. Yes your mistress will give you more shit than your wife but who cares if the sex is amazing. And that is the purpose of a mistress, sex. If you like sitting at home with your newspaper and slippers in front of the fire drinking tea with your wife, buy a BMW.  :biggrin:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 09:40:59 am by chicco »
KLR650, KTM 950, KTM 950S, KTM 990, KTM 990S, KTM 990R

The following users thanked this post: Runner

Offline Fransw

Ek vermoed Noneking gaan nie eers sy tyd mors om hier kommentaar te lewer nie.  Ironies dat terwyl almal hier praat oor hoe sleg en onbetroubaar die bike is, is hy uit op sy bike en skryf RR’s vir ons vermaak.  Inderdaad ‘n terrible bike, of hoe?  :pot:

Dis omdat dit winter in daardie kak plek is. McDonald's vreet en rekenaar is al wat daar is om te doen..

The following users thanked this post: Oshkosh

Offline ajax

Wat my die meeste pla van die "topic",  is dat dit 5 bladsye haal !!!

Offline Gérrard

• AKA 'jupiter' maar noem my Gerard.
  • Global Moderator
  • Castrated Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
  • HKGK !!!

Want almal moet 'n straaltjie pis instede van net die ou ignoreer  :lol8:
...dis nooit te laat om n happy childhood te he nie !

Build a sidecar they said. It will be fun they said. Ja-nee !

Offline Odd Dog

All bikes have their gremlins... take the 1150ADV. Great bike, but that glue mark on the seat is just terrible. And BMW refused to do a recall on it.

:imaposer:
If You're going through hell, keep going.

Offline BuRP

HD is a very reliable motorcycle brand.  And Indian.  They fall just below the Japanese MFG's and score higher than both KTM and BMW.

Perhaps you will understand with some picture storytelling.  Maybe that will work for you and other safrican mountainbillies.

HD had a terrible reliability record, to such an extent even that a 'recall' was almost a given.
Oh, genuinely serious recalls, like having forgotten to drill an oil gallery (new engine...) or in my case (yes, I worked on them) a loooong machining shaving curl inside the oiltank blocking the exhaust hole, which (of course, duh) caused the oilpressure to be nigh on nil during the PFD.
Yeah, nice tractors they are, but I'll never get old enough for one.

And thank you for calling me Safrican, I finally have deserved it it seems - Thank you, proud of it too!  :thumleft:
But, eh, at least I do some mountainous stuff, quite like a billy goat even at times, contrary to you on that old behemoth which will try to kill you on your own lawn due to its "magnificent" attempt to impersonate some form of ABS.
Oh, the ABS on the front wheel only ('offroad') of the 790 is absolutely stunningly effective, it has saved me a few times from a wipeout already but you've not mentioned this yet....... jealousy perhaps?
If so that makes you nasty, just saying  ;)

But carry on with the pollution Oilslick, don't let my boertjiecomments hamper you in any way!
Sparta MC50, 46 other 50cc's, Garelli Tiger Cross, Jawa 250, Kreidler RS (plated), Kawasaki S1 250/3, S2 350/3, H1 500/3, H2 750/3, Suzuki GT380/3 - 10 year gap - KDX200, BMW 1150GS Adventure, Honda CBR600RR, Honda XR650R 2007 & 2003, Honda CRF230, Yamaha BWS100, BMW F800GS Adventure, Husqvarna 701 Enduro 2018, KTM 790 Adv R 2019, KTM 2020 XC-W TPI 300 Six Days, KTM 2014 500 EXC-W Six Days, KTM 790 Adv R Rally 2020

Offline DaveT

• Bike: KTM 790 Adventure R
  • This is my personal text

Waarvan 4 van een ou is. #postcount

Offline Just Blip It!

• Forum Vendor
  • www.adventureriderssa.co.za
@big oil Leak ................I take it you hate the KTM brand and won't be buying a 790?? ;)  Is that what you trying to say?
Riding Africa's lesser traveled tracks, discovering true adventure!
2007 KTM990 Adventure S
2012 KTM 990R Adventure.

Offline Cracker

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: KTM 950 Adventure S
  • Top Biscuit!
Even with all the issues and problems (that we havent seen much of in our Cunttree) the 790 R is a sexy bitch that gives you a hard-on just by sitting on the bike. No other bike does that. Yes your mistress will give you more shit than your wife but who cares if the sex is amazing. And that is the purpose of a mistress, sex. If you like sitting at home with your newspaper and slippers in front of the fire drinking tea with your wife, buy a BMW.  :biggrin:

Ready to Race ..................  :thumleft:
Don't let fear hold you back ..... take it with you!

Offline big oil

• R&P No posting
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS Adventure

3rd world rednecks have come out in droves today to support the orange piece of dung!

Blah blah blah cry cry cry
Poor whittle boobitzes

Prepare yourself for four more years 😎

Offline big oil

• R&P No posting

Poser rednecks and mountain billies who think riding groomed gravel roads is riding off-road

Offline Altie7deLaan

• Choose orange. Choose Stihl.
You cant fight your love for the orange steed, you cant even stop talkin` about it.
Even this guy has a orange glow about him...
xl185  cb750f  gsx600f  fz750  gsxr750  cbr600f2  cbr900rr cbr929rr  cbr954rr  vtr1000f  fzr1000exup  650dakkie gsxr1000k4  lc4 supermoto  bandit1200s   project fartblood (fireblade streetfighter)  f800gs

Kaboef:  "Ek dink BMW gooi drank in hul koffie en muffins. Want as jy dronk is, koop jy enige kak."

Offline BuRP

@big oil Leak ................I take it you hate the KTM brand and won't be buying a 790??  Is that what you trying to say?

No, he's on forums badmouthing irrelevant nonsense in a vain attempt to try to get the resale value of 790's down so he will be able to afford one.
But don't blame him too hard, he owns an old classic hence he must be an old codger secretly wishing he could ride offroad, kinda pining for the fjords  ;)
Sparta MC50, 46 other 50cc's, Garelli Tiger Cross, Jawa 250, Kreidler RS (plated), Kawasaki S1 250/3, S2 350/3, H1 500/3, H2 750/3, Suzuki GT380/3 - 10 year gap - KDX200, BMW 1150GS Adventure, Honda CBR600RR, Honda XR650R 2007 & 2003, Honda CRF230, Yamaha BWS100, BMW F800GS Adventure, Husqvarna 701 Enduro 2018, KTM 790 Adv R 2019, KTM 2020 XC-W TPI 300 Six Days, KTM 2014 500 EXC-W Six Days, KTM 790 Adv R Rally 2020

Offline Dolf

Why are you guys feeding the troll?  :imaposer:

Offline Roxtar

• REV IT UP
  • Aka Sprocket Face
I'm with Runner.... :laughing4: :lol8:

He knows how to tell'em…  ;) :biggrin: Hopefully the troll can read more than two words at a time.... other than HD...  :imaposer:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 12:08:53 pm by Roxtar »
Long live the Underdog.........

Offline big oil

• R&P No posting

Offline big oil

• R&P No posting

Offline chicco

• Forum Whore
  • This site contains cookies.....
Ek dink hy skryf al daai kak self en screenshot dit...dit lyk elke keer dieselfde skrif op die wit agtergrond..... :peepwall:
KLR650, KTM 950, KTM 950S, KTM 990, KTM 990S, KTM 990R

Offline big oil

• R&P No posting
Blah blah blah
Cry cry cry

Is this why he’s called Runner?

Running next to the best his country can come up with

Paint it orange 3rd world rednecks with worthless currency will love it