WHO STILL USES CONDOMS????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlingKing

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
I am ever surprised by the amount of calls I am still getting on the Bling King Motorcycles hot line asking for a replacement for that idiotic excuse that some moron called a rear shock that was the OEM junk in the XChallenge and the HP2.
Why am I surprised? To see why and how riders have put up with that junk and think it is a shock absorber. It doesn't even deserve to be called anything in the "Classic Guide to Suspension's" code book. In fact it only qualifies as a boat buoy.
I guess it is ignorance. You don't know what you don't know. I have had both the XChallenge and the HP2 and the first thing I did on both is throw that crap condom out, replace it with a WIlbers Adjustline shock and upgrade the front end with a Wilbers progressive fork spring upgrade with the correct synthetic fork oil and corrected air gap. The fix totally transformed the bikes and made them riding fun, easy really.

The sad part is that now because the riders have left it for so long, when you quote them the R14K to upgrade they crap themselves because of its relationship to the value of the bike. But if you are going to keep the bike, then it should be the thing that you do first!

www.blingkingbikes.co.za
[email protected]
011 234 8161
082 450 8878

Attachments

• shock fork combo.jpg
    shock fork combo.jpg
    653.9 KB · Views: 675