2020 Honda Quest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kamanya

Andrew to most
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Ok, ok! I know you like all your presents at once and prefer to read your reports from start to finish. Well, even I don’t know what’s about to happen. I woke this morning at the beautiful Kaleao Guest Farm in the Cedarberg waiting for the first of the contestants to arrive.
b9b93cbc997d1d9e79dac96b49fe3dd2.jpg

(it’s 35 degrees now and only going to cook more the further north we go)

Tomorrow is the long trek for all of us to meet up with the bikes in Springbok. It’s only there that they will be told in the evening who their team mate is going to be and do final prep for the bikes – hand guards and my favourite – the mounting of their stickers on their own bikes.

Imagine waiting all this time – we were supposed to go in April, but Covid scuppered that. Then we were due to go in September and the government put a spanner in that one too. – And now it is finally happening.

Anyway, I can’t wait! I am hoping the crew and contestants will add their 5c as we go along if they can squeeze in the time.

So, welcome to the 2020 Honda Quest, it should be epic!

Some memories from the past two events to wet your appetites (go back and do yourself a favour and read those mega ride reports)…

44504009_QUEST-DAY-3.jpg

44613897_QUEST-DAY-2.jpg

44729773_QUEST-DAY-5.jpg

QUEST-6-8-L.jpg

7%20final-L.jpg

44455928_QUEST-DAY-3.jpg