Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Kanada 2.0  (Read 2747 times)

Offline LoopSoosStroop

• Bike: Honda CRF-250 Rally
  • Long live the TTR
Re: Kanada 2.0
« Reply #100 on: November 20, 2020, 01:12:30 pm »

Offline BigEd

• Bike: NER-A-CAR
  • Panorama, Cape Town
« Reply #101 on: November 20, 2020, 01:31:39 pm »
Moenie op denne braai nie. Kan jou skade berokken op n gastronomiese vlak...

Anyway kak kole.  Bloekom oon nie.

Wees ook versigtigom in daai feul impregnated charcoal se vlamme te braai - skoon petrol! Jy gaan weer kak... :peepwall:
81 XT500 (sold) 82 GPZ550 (sold)
04 XL650V Transalp (sold) 01 XL1000V Varadero (sold)
88 DR750s Dr Big (sold) 01 R1150GS BMW (sold)
84 XT600 Tenere 34L (sold)
?? Trek 6000 flippen martelpyp (current)

Online ChrisL - DUSTRIDERS

• Forum Vendor
  • Castrated Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
    • dustriders.co.za
« Reply #102 on: November 20, 2020, 01:34:40 pm »

Wees ook versigtigom in daai feul impregnated charcoal se vlamme te braai - skoon petrol! Jy gaan weer kak... :peepwall:
Los hom lat hy gieter poep!! ;) :lol8:
Immigrant maak genoeg toilet papier in sy fabriek indien hy uit raak!! :deal: ;)
MOTORCYCLE ACCESSORIES RETAILER
info@dustriders.co.za
ENDURISTAN SOFTLUGGAGE IMPORTER
www.dustriders.co.za

Offline VaalBaas

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS HP2
  • Sogenaamde Vleismeester
« Reply #103 on: November 20, 2020, 02:53:28 pm »
Dit was n pragtige dag vir braai op die eerste foto, maar ....

Wa bly jy nou weer?

As ons weer van fotos en die se kwaliteit  praat BLY jy stil  :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

2006 Hp2 # 882 #1555 #1784 - 2008 R1200 GSA -  2009 R1200 S - 1998 R1200 C - 2020 RnineT Pure
2012 TW200
My eertse foutjie KTM RC8 en toe nog n 525 ook
Project Bikes - 2003 Yamaha 350 Banshee SE - 2006 Yamaha 200 Blaster SE - TW200
As ek nie gister gedoen wat ek gedoen het nie, het ek nie vandag geweet wat ek weet(en ek weet nog steeds nie wat ek doen)

Offline BigEd

• Bike: NER-A-CAR
  • Panorama, Cape Town
« Reply #104 on: November 20, 2020, 03:33:00 pm »
Worsie - net vir ons wat al in die diep sneeu was...

NOVEMBER 14TH:
It started snowing. The first of the season and the first real snow we have ever seen. The wife took out buttered buns and sat by the window watching the soft flakes drift down, clinging to the trees and covering the ground.
IT WAS BEAUTIFUL.

NOVEMBER 15TH:
We woke up to a lovely blanket of crystal white snow covering the landscape. What a fantastic sight! Every tree and shrub was covered with a lovely white mantle. I shoveled snow for the first time and loved it. I did both our driveway and sidewalk. Later, the city snowplough came along and accidentally covered up our driveway with compacted snow from the street. But the driver smiled and waved and waved back and shoveled again.

NOVEMBER 16TH:
It snowed and additional 12cm's last night and the temperature has dropped to around four degrees. Several limbs on the trees and shrubs have snapped due to the weight of the snow. I shoveled the driveway again. Shortly afterwards the snowplough came by and did his trick again. Much of the snow is now brownish grey.

NOVEMBER 17TH:
Warmed up enough during the day to create some slush, which soon became ice again. Bought some tyres for both cars. Slipped on my ass in the driveway, paid $130 for the Chiropractor, but fortunately nothing broken. More snow and ice expected.

NOVEMBER 18TH:
Still cold. Sold my wife's car and bought a 4X4 in order to get to work. Slid on the guard rail and did considerable damage to the right quarter panel. Had another 15cm's of white shit last night. Both vehicles covered in salt and crud. More shoveling in store for me today. That damn snowplough came by twice yesterday.

NOVEMBER 19TH:
2 Degrees outside. More f*&ing snow. Not a tree or shrub on our property that hasn't been damaged. Power was off most of the night. Tried to keep from  freezing to death with candles and a kerosene heater, which tipped over and nearly burnt the f*%!ng house down! I managed to put the flames out, but suffered second degree burns on my hands and lost all my eyebrows and eyelashes. Car slid on the white shit on the way to the hospital and was totalled.

NOVEMBER 20TH:
Mother f*^%ing white kak keeps coming down! I have to put on all the clothes I own just to get to the mailbox. If I ever catch that son of a bitch that's drives that f*^&ing snowplough, I'll open his chest and rip his heart out. I think he hides around the f*^&ing corner and waits for me to finish shoveling, then comes down the street at about 160km/hr and buries our driveway again. F*^%ing power still off. The shithouse froze and parts of the roof started to cave in.

NOVEMBER 21ST:
Twelve more cm's of f*&^ing snow and f*&%ing ice and f*&^%ing knows what other kind of f*&^ing white shit fell last night. I wounded the f*&^ing snowplough driver with an ice pick, but the bastard got away. The wife has left me. The f*^%ing car won't start and I think I'm going f*&^ing snow-blind. I can't move my f*&^ing toes, haven't seen the f*&^ing sun in weeks and there's more f*&^ing snow predicted. Wind chill is 30 f*&^ing degrees below zero!!

NOVEMBER 22ND:
F *&K THIS! I am moving back to South Africa!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 03:34:36 pm by BigEd »
81 XT500 (sold) 82 GPZ550 (sold)
04 XL650V Transalp (sold) 01 XL1000V Varadero (sold)
88 DR750s Dr Big (sold) 01 R1150GS BMW (sold)
84 XT600 Tenere 34L (sold)
?? Trek 6000 flippen martelpyp (current)

The following users thanked this post: woody1

Offline Wayne

« Reply #105 on: November 20, 2020, 08:04:00 pm »
Slight hijack. Pics are from 2017 when the wife and I visited my BIL in Switzerland. My cousin from the UK also came over. So on the 31st we do as South Africans do and had a braai in the mountains and snow.
May the best of your today be the worst of your tomorrow.

Offline Worsbeer

• Bike: KTM 1290 Super Adventure
« Reply #106 on: Yesterday at 03:59:14 am »

Los hom lat hy gieter poep!! ;) :lol8:
Immigrant maak genoeg toilet papier in sy fabriek indien hy uit raak!! :deal: ;)

Haha, nee ek eweet nog nie eens of ek 'n oop vuur mag maak in die dorp nie.
KTM 1290T 990R, 950S, 525, 250
Honda AfricaTwin RD04, CRF450

Offline Worsbeer

« Reply #107 on: Yesterday at 04:00:48 am »
Dit was n pragtige dag vir braai op die eerste foto, maar ....

Wa bly jy nou weer?

As ons weer van fotos en die se kwaliteit  praat BLY jy stil  :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

Ek het die sneeu afgeneem. Die kamera was op die sneeu gefokus :imaposer:

Offline Worsbeer

« Reply #108 on: Yesterday at 04:09:03 am »
Worsie - net vir ons wat al in die diep sneeu was...

NOVEMBER 14TH:
It started snowing. The first of the season and the first real snow we have ever seen. The wife took out buttered buns and sat by the window watching the soft flakes drift down, clinging to the trees and covering the ground.
IT WAS BEAUTIFUL.

NOVEMBER 15TH:
We woke up to a lovely blanket of crystal white snow covering the landscape. What a fantastic sight! Every tree and shrub was covered with a lovely white mantle. I shoveled snow for the first time and loved it. I did both our driveway and sidewalk. Later, the city snowplough came along and accidentally covered up our driveway with compacted snow from the street. But the driver smiled and waved and waved back and shoveled again.

NOVEMBER 16TH:
It snowed and additional 12cm's last night and the temperature has dropped to around four degrees. Several limbs on the trees and shrubs have snapped due to the weight of the snow. I shoveled the driveway again. Shortly afterwards the snowplough came by and did his trick again. Much of the snow is now brownish grey.

NOVEMBER 17TH:
Warmed up enough during the day to create some slush, which soon became ice again. Bought some tyres for both cars. Slipped on my ass in the driveway, paid $130 for the Chiropractor, but fortunately nothing broken. More snow and ice expected.

NOVEMBER 18TH:
Still cold. Sold my wife's car and bought a 4X4 in order to get to work. Slid on the guard rail and did considerable damage to the right quarter panel. Had another 15cm's of white shit last night. Both vehicles covered in salt and crud. More shoveling in store for me today. That damn snowplough came by twice yesterday.

NOVEMBER 19TH:
2 Degrees outside. More f*&ing snow. Not a tree or shrub on our property that hasn't been damaged. Power was off most of the night. Tried to keep from  freezing to death with candles and a kerosene heater, which tipped over and nearly burnt the f*%!ng house down! I managed to put the flames out, but suffered second degree burns on my hands and lost all my eyebrows and eyelashes. Car slid on the white shit on the way to the hospital and was totalled.

NOVEMBER 20TH:
Mother f*^%ing white kak keeps coming down! I have to put on all the clothes I own just to get to the mailbox. If I ever catch that son of a bitch that's drives that f*^&ing snowplough, I'll open his chest and rip his heart out. I think he hides around the f*^&ing corner and waits for me to finish shoveling, then comes down the street at about 160km/hr and buries our driveway again. F*^%ing power still off. The shithouse froze and parts of the roof started to cave in.

NOVEMBER 21ST:
Twelve more cm's of f*&^ing snow and f*&%ing ice and f*&^%ing knows what other kind of f*&^ing white shit fell last night. I wounded the f*&^ing snowplough driver with an ice pick, but the bastard got away. The wife has left me. The f*^%ing car won't start and I think I'm going f*&^ing snow-blind. I can't move my f*&^ing toes, haven't seen the f*&^ing sun in weeks and there's more f*&^ing snow predicted. Wind chill is 30 f*&^ing degrees below zero!!

NOVEMBER 22ND:
F *&K THIS! I am moving back to South Africa!

:imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

Ek kuier nou by my suster hulle en moes nou eers vir hulle ten minste die eerste en tweede aaste dag laat lees. Nou het hulle ook die hele thread gelees. Ons was vandag na een van die dorpe naby hulle om groceries te gaan kry. Sommer lekker esneeu op die pad en die snow plough was op sy pos.

Offline Worsbeer

« Reply #109 on: Yesterday at 04:12:02 am »
Slight hijack. Pics are from 2017 when the wife and I visited my BIL in Switzerland. My cousin from the UK also came over. So on the 31st we do as South Africans do and had a braai in the mountains and snow.

Jis daardie lyk nou soos besgheid.

Offline Worsbeer

« Reply #110 on: Yesterday at 04:24:18 am »
Die week was nogal besig gewees. Staan 6h op en sorg dat ek 7h by die werk is. Ek het darem nie nodig om my pad oop te stoot in die oggende sover soos Ed en Immigrant nie. Weet nie of dit nog kom kom nie. Ek moes een aand die week net die sneeu so bietjie na 'n kant toe stoot. Vir geen eintlike rede nie, maar net omdat ek nog nie weet wat ek doen nie. Ek probeer maar so kyk wat die bure doen. Hulle het petrol snow blowers wat die sneeu optel en een kant toe blaas, maar dis duur. Jy kry goedkoop enes wat elektries is, maar al die reviews is maar sleg op hulle. So ek het vir my 'n snow shovel op Black Friday gekoop.

Ek begin nou die regter kant van die pad ryery verstaan en regkry. Goed wat ek nou al geleer het van hulle padreels

1. Snow plough se ligte is blou en oranje
2. Polisie se ligte is blou en rooi
3. Ambulans se ligte is rooi
4. As 'n skoolbus langs die pad staan met sy stop teken uit en ligte aan, dan stop jy en wag tot hy ry.
5. Daar is net 'n trein oppad as die ligte by die spoor flits
6. Sodra jy by 'n dorp afdraai, sit jy die voertuig in 4x4
7. As die voertuig nie 4wd het of awd is, ry jy nie met hom in die sneeu nie
8. Block heaters en veral remote start is die beste uitvindsels vir die koue ooit

Ek moet nou een of ander tyd gaan learners skryf en dan gaan uitpasseer. Beste is om dit so gou as moontlik te doen. Die week gaan bietjie besig wees so ek dink ek gaan dit die een daarna doen. Ten minste gaan learners skryf.

Offline Mr Zog

• Well fuck me, I'm a
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Honda XL500S
  • Without the gutter my mind would be homeless...
« Reply #111 on: Yesterday at 04:45:22 am »
Dis nou al seker bietjie laat in die seisoen, maar kyk uit vir masjiene (snowblowers, grassnyers, ens) wat langs die pad staan. Teenaan die straat. Mense kry die goed nie gestart nie, dan gooi hulle dit weg. As dit op die straat staan dan is dit verniet.  :deal:

95% van die tyd is dit net die carb wat geblok word deur die sleg brandstof. Haal carb af, maak skoon, en siedaar!

Ek het al baie goed so opgetel en reggemaak.  :thumleft:
Young enough to know I can, old enough to know I shouldn't, stupid enough to do it anyway.

Offline woody1

• Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: Yamaha Super Tenere
  • XT1200ZE "Vinnige" Witte
« Reply #112 on: Yesterday at 10:02:48 am »
Nou wie gaan vir Worsie daai carb skoonmaak :pot: :peepwall: :imaposer:

I WOULD RATHER BE AN HONEST ASSHOLE .... THAN A FLIPPEN LIAR !   

Ducati 100cc Mountaineer, Honda 550 K3, Suzuki Gs1000E, Suzuki Gs1000G, Suzuki 1100 Katana, BMW R1100RT, BMW R1150RT,,,,,All gone. Only 2014 ST in the garage at the moment... And Honda XL 600

Offline MellowJo

• Bike: BMW R1150GS
  • Melkbos
« Reply #113 on: Yesterday at 11:49:42 am »
Lekker Worsie ......

... jong, nou is jy darem ver van Gouda of Kroonstad af ......

Ek ry nou ook saam .....  :spitcoffee:    :sip:
Don't worry, be happy ! Don't take yourself so seriously !!
2 x FS1, 200Roadmaster, 400Hawk, XL500R, XS750, XR500R, 600TT, CX500, 1150GS, R1100RS, R1100GS, R1200S, R1200RT, 1150GS (2), K100, R1100S & 35 Cages !!