Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: nama bike camp  (Read 4485 times)

Offline VaalBaas

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS HP2
  • Sogenaamde Vleismeester
Re: nama bike camp
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2020, 08:25:09 pm »
Hierdie is n moeilike een, maar verstaan waar jy vandaan kom Sam. Was nog self nie daar nie en ken nie die eienaar nie, maar dat sy hek soms toe is en mens bietjie moet wag vir aandag het ek van n ander oord ook gehoor :lol8:

Dink jy het rede om te kla, en as ons die anderkant van die verhaal ook kan hoor sal dit great wees :thumleft:
2006 Hp2 # 882 #1555 #1784 - 2008 R1200 GSA -  2009 R1200 S - 1998 R1200 C - 2020 RnineT Pure
2012 TW200
My eertse foutjie KTM RC8 en toe nog n 525 ook
Project Bikes - 2003 Yamaha 350 Banshee SE - 2006 Yamaha 200 Blaster SE - TW200
As ek nie gister gedoen wat ek gedoen het nie, het ek nie vandag geweet wat ek weet(en ek weet nog steeds nie wat ek doen)

Offline Spectaitor

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2020, 08:34:58 pm »
I'm completely taken aback reading this.

I've never read something so confusing.
So much to do, so little time. Better get going then!

Offline Gérrard

• AKA 'jupiter' maar noem my Gerard.
  • Global Moderator
  • Castrated Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
  • HKGK !!!
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2020, 08:43:25 pm »
Fantastic reverse psycology ad for the place. I , for one now really want to see this place

Kieriekou kampeerterrein net buite Breekkrans gee selfs slegter diens ETS, moet tog nie hulle misry nie! :pot:

Dit gebeur maar in die beste van families... Veltie het my al weggewys  :eek7: En toe ontdek ek een van die beste kampplekke daar rond, Kruisrivier naby Calitzdorp.

En dit was voor ek hom valslik beskuldig het dat sy kerrie my jippo's gegee het  :lol8:
...dis nooit te laat om n happy childhood te he nie !

Build a sidecar they said. It will be fun they said. Ja-nee !

Offline 2StrokeDan

• a Man of Character
  • Castrated Dog
  • Bike: KTM 690 Adventure
  • Slim like Bill, straight like Steve
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2020, 08:54:17 pm »
Fantastic reverse psycology ad for the place. I , for one now really want to see this place

Kieriekou kampeerterrein net buite Breekkrans gee selfs slegter diens ETS, moet tog nie hulle misry nie! :pot:

Dit gebeur maar in die beste van families... Veltie het my al weggewys  :eek7: En toe ontdek ek een van die beste kampplekke daar rond, Kruisrivier naby Calitzdorp.

En dit was voor ek hom valslik beskuldig het dat sy kerrie my jippo's gegee het  :lol8:

:imaposer: :imaposer:

Maar het Koedoeskloof restaurant nie ook al honger mense weggewys nie? :peepwall: :pot:

Offline #blessed

• Bike: KTM 1290 Adventure R
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2020, 09:04:03 pm »
Why did he not come out? That seems the big question. Assumption is he was being discourteous, but there could have been another reason perhaps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
... the first 46 years of childhood are the hardest ...

Online Blikkies1

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2020, 09:21:46 pm »
What have I just read? Sam, stop being a crybaby, I'm open to threatening messages if you so please. The place is fenced with 8ft reeds for guest privacy, they wouldn't know you were there unless you phoned ahead and then again phoned at the gate after you've given a rough ETA. It is a super cool place and okes jol hard there as it's usually their last night after a hard trip - the place probably wasn't in a condition to receive new guests which would have given you something else to moan about. The worker you referred to in this instance is the equivalent of a hotel concierge telling you they're not taking walk-in bookings at The Hilton, do you want Mr Hilton to rub your back and gooi you a diatribe about why he's not taking bookings? The nature of adventure biking is to expect the unexpected and maak 'n plan when a rock is rolled in your path, buying a Porsche and sipping on a cock tail at Camps Bay Hotel may be more up your alley. Slandering a cool place and trying to negatively affect the livelihood of a young family on unjust grounds is simply not on boy, 
It's the end of the road as we know it and I feel fine.

Offline Offshore

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2020, 09:35:18 pm »
Many Years ago I was on my way from Zastron to Rhodes, along the way I was caught up in a Thunderstorm and fell my Arse off.
Made it into Rhodes on a limp at about 21,00hrs noticing a Man gesturing to pull in on the Right, which I did. Once I booked in he said: I heard you coming from afar and I said to my Wife, LISTEN, there is a decent Bike approaching, it is a V2. Maybe he did not hear you Sam.
Current Bikes
KTM 790 R Rally
KTM 990
Harley Davidson Deuce
Aprilia Moto 65

Offline 2StrokeDan

• a Man of Character
  • Castrated Dog
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2020, 09:45:46 pm »
Why did he not come out? That seems the big question. Assumption is he was being discourteous, but there could have been another reason perhaps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"AS THERE WAS A PARTY HERE LAST NIGHT"

I think I know why he did not come out. :imaposer: :imaposer:

Offline BuRP

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2020, 09:52:49 pm »
Sam was offended!

&list=RD60VUtxmN1IE&index=7
Sparta MC50, 46 other 50cc's, Garelli Tiger Cross, Jawa 250, Kreidler RS (plated), Kawasaki S1 250/3, S2 350/3, H1 500/3, H2 750/3, Suzuki GT380/3 - 10 year gap - KDX200, BMW 1150GS Adventure, Honda CBR600RR, Honda XR650R 2007 & 2003, Honda CRF230, Yamaha BWS100, BMW F800GS Adventure, Husqvarna 701 Enduro 2018, KTM 790 Adv R 2019, KTM 2020 XC-W TPI 300 Six Days, KTM 2014 500 EXC-W Six Days, KTM 790 Adv R Rally 2020

Offline BikerJan

• Bike: Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2020, 09:53:36 pm »
I will not camp at this place.

Why ?  Care to elaborate?   You also had a "bad" experience there or are you just jumping on the bandwagon
and being a keyboard warrior ?

Do you now want to force me to camp there

Offline Operator

• is a Forum Vendor and a
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Husqvarna (all models)
  • Official Vendor
    • Vendor
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2020, 10:13:56 pm »
I will not camp at this place.

Why ?  Care to elaborate?   You also had a "bad" experience there or are you just jumping on the bandwagon
and being a keyboard warrior ?

Do you now want to force me to camp there

No, I just want you to justify your statement.......... Not difficult for someone making such a confident statement, surely?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2020, 10:14:51 pm by Operator »

Offline Sam

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2020, 11:16:42 pm »
I did say that the OP was my last say on the matter. In the interests of fairness, I will add that Wayne contacted me this evening and offered a myriad of reasons why they weren't open. His response included an offer of free accommodation. Thanks for his response. Offer not expected or necessary and won't be taken up. Best of luck to his endeavours, but I believe actions speak far louder than words.

Seems like some / most think that I was looking for opinions? Quite far off the mark - hence the use it / don't use it comment. There seems to be some confusion that I was at a loss for not having accommodation for the night - definitely not the case. I couldn't really care less about that - more than capable of looking after myself. What made me see red was standing there, listening to a conversation between die baas en die werker, within earshot,  that pretty much went along the lines of "tell him to go away, we're not opening today". I will not take that level of disdain, but I admit that we hold ourselves to different standards. Each to their own - I won't put up with that kind of kak.

Offline Sam

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2020, 11:24:01 pm »
Sam................you sending me threatening/aggressive PM's is not going make me change my
comment/viewpoint on this.    ;)     :bueller:

I take exception to this accusation by the insurance salesman. Here's the PM - you decide if it's threatening / aggressive.

Quote from: Sam on Today at 03:10:47 pm
anyone that knows me would know that it takes a hell of a lot for me.to complain. I assumed that you were an intelligent individual judging from your previous posts.....go and fucking look up the meaning of "disdain". I am merely returning the favour. as mentioned in my original post that was my last comment on the matter. the owner and the establishment don't exist to me anymore

a farmer just outside op die berg stopped to help me with a puncture on the way back - wouldn't take no for an answer. I am driving up on Friday to take him wine  and goodies for the family.  I'm very quick to say thanks, but never did the opposite. the reason why service is so kak in this country is because people kjust accept it. no longer from me.

as for your *harden the fuck up comment"......and you talk about keyboard warriors? fuck off.

Re: (No subject)
Operator
« Sent to: Sam on: Today at 03:23:21 pm »
Just because you are full of shit, doesn't mean that what I said was wrong.  It is just an inconvenient truth to you.  ;)

Online Blikkies1

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2020, 11:46:36 pm »
Sam, once you've dug a hole above head height, you need to stop digging dude. Your arrogance is astounding, you question a member's cognitive ability and tell him to 'fuck off' yet question your guilt in being accused of aggression? No boet, sometimes in life you need to own your fokop and express resultant humility, it garners more respect than bullying your way through things. The fact that most here disagree with your outlook on the situation should give you a hint that you're wrong, own it and move on.
It's the end of the road as we know it and I feel fine.

Offline Operator

• is a Forum Vendor and a
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Husqvarna (all models)
  • Official Vendor
    • Vendor
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2020, 12:31:38 am »
Sam........... You are just digging yourself into a deeper hole. Let it go. Find peace and move on.

You are contravening Rule nr 5 of the rules of conduct. http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=17927.msg286737#msg286737

.... and stop sending more members PMs trying to discredit me.  :deal:
(yes I know about the PM's)

Offline Wooly Bugger

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: Buell Ulysses XB12
  • DILLIGAF?
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2020, 03:12:38 am »
Oops!  :biggrin:
This is not life or death. It is an internet forum.

Offline roxenz

• rocks make sense
  • Bike: Yamaha Super Tenere
  • cheerful yesterdays and confident tomorrows
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2020, 06:18:48 am »
 :o. Jis, you capeys are hectic, hey!

Offline VaalBaas

• Forum Whore
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2020, 06:42:53 am »
Wat duidelik is, is dat hier n paar ouens is wat n stukkie drama en skinder geniet.

Oorspronklike klagte is "swak diens". Nadat almal die klaer se dag vir hom vooruit terugwerkend beplan het het hy nog steeds by n hek van n diensverskaffer gestaan en nie die gewenste diens ontvang nie.

Moet maar erken dat dit ook nie goed by my sal afgegaan het as dit so met my moes gebeur het nie....Wat ek wel geleer het is om dit dan maar met die verskaffer sover moontlik sal probeer uitklaar, want vir warriors se komentaar sien ek nie kans nie :P :lol8:

Hoop Sam en Wayne kom tot n vergelyk en altwee stap gelukkiger mense weg :thumleft: :thumleft:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 06:43:57 am by VaalBaas »
2006 Hp2 # 882 #1555 #1784 - 2008 R1200 GSA -  2009 R1200 S - 1998 R1200 C - 2020 RnineT Pure
2012 TW200
As ek nie gister gedoen wat ek gedoen het nie, het ek nie vandag geweet wat ek weet(en ek weet nog steeds nie wat ek doen)

The following users thanked this post: Breekbeen

Offline 2StrokeDan

• a Man of Character
  • Castrated Dog
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2020, 06:47:54 am »
Sam, is jy nie dalk Bundu onder n skuilnaam nie?

Jou minagtende gebruik van die term "insurance salesman" on n hoogs gerespekteerde lid van die forum te beskryf, het jou saak skade gedoen.

Offline VaalBaas

• Forum Whore
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2020, 07:20:05 am »
Many Years ago I was on my way from Zastron to Rhodes, along the way I was caught up in a Thunderstorm and fell my Arse off.
Made it into Rhodes on a limp at about 21,00hrs noticing a Man gesturing to pull in on the Right, which I did. Once I booked in he said: I heard you coming from afar and I said to my Wife, LISTEN, there is a decent Bike approaching, it is a V2. Maybe he did not hear you Sam.
So as mens met n boxer tipe enjin by n plek aankom met n Danie tiepe baas........

Hou maar verby

Getik op my foon

2012 TW200