My SA Experience

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biela

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Hi all

I just though i might share my story to prevent anyone form getting hurt in future.

so yesterday on the 11th of November 2020 I had a appointment at 3Pm
I was selling my pc on facebook( bit high end machine) so decide to drop it off at the buyer at which was just up the road in midrand as we have been in telephonic and text communication and he advised this his absa manager just dropped a massive report on him.
I was selling it for a deposit on a spotless 2017 KX450.
Driving to the complex was all jolly and peaceful.
I met the buyer at the gate and he let me into the complex.

I unloaded the pc and was about to help him carry it up to his flat.
as i turn arround i was stairing straight into the barrel of a load 9mm pistol and was forced to what assumed was his appartment(Which was probably just a show room appartment now that i think about it).
I was force to lay facedown on the sofa and told to coperate. they then took everything i had on me my brand new s20 wallet car key everything.
I was then taken to one of the rooms.
as i entered the room i realized that this was no ordinary robbery. everything was layed out to kleen up and cover up after my murder.
it was then that it hit me like a truck i was about to die.
they then asked a series of question including if i had an apppointment after this to which i had to tell them.
One of them went out of the room and came back and said the words that will haunt me forever.
He said "If i did not have that appointment hethe plan was to keep me hostage till late and kill me."
He did say a whole lot of other things. which is not going to be mentioned.
By the grace o the lord I was spared and not harmed.
I was then put in my car and followed until my appointment.
I was forced to endure and keep my pose in the appointment as i was told that they work for a syndicate and will kill me and my whole family if i dont.
after which i drove like a mad person to get to a phone and en sure that my wife and kids are safe.
then i drove like a mad person on the highway to ensure i get to them and the inform the relivant people of the situation.

I am wrinting this to you in the hopes that you dont make the same mistakes as i did as it nearly cost me everything.

if i can leave you with a few things its the following.

1. Never meet a person at their or your house for a sale.
2. always meet in a public place with lots of people like a mall
3. spend time with your loved ones. Life can end in a single moment dont wast it.
4. keep your private life private.
5. secure your social media and make it as private as possible.
6. treat people with kindness as you never know what they are dealing with.
7. trust no one

I sincerely hope this will help someone to not end up like me or worse.