Good service from Ecological Logistics (Forum Vendor)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redwolf

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1290 Adventure R
I am going on an orange river rafting/rowing trip next week with friends and realised too late that I will be out of communication and won’t be able to contact my wife and kids. I also wanted to upgrade my gps for biking, cycling and hiking. The logical choice was the Garmin Montana 700i. It is a touchscreen, glove friendly gps that can work as a handheld AND has Garmin Inreach capability.

I sent Luke a message last week, paid it wednesday. He ordered it from the warehouse BEFORE I paid it. It was delivered at his shop late friday afternoon and he personally delivered it yesterday (saturday) morning (all the way from Jhb to Pta) because if he couriered it on monday with same day delivery I wouldn’t had enough chance to set it up before leaving on my trip.

I played with the gps yesterday and sent my wife test messages. It is extremely fast on routing and works well. When I stood outside the messages were delivered on my wifes phone in less than 30sec.

Thanks Luke, I am happy.. :thumleft: