Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Virgin Sand In Kaokoland (a post lockdown adventure)  (Read 12297 times)

Offline OomD

• Race Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
  • #imstayingpositive
Re: Virgin Sand In Kaokoland (a post lockdown adventure)
« Reply #360 on: January 14, 2021, 11:04:31 am »
Boskak Bruce, this rates among the best ride reports on here.
Yes, I vote for him changing his forum name :imaposer:
And thanks to you two, BoskakBruce is now my official forum name!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
It rolls so easily off the tongue. The name, that is. :biggrin:

Offline the ruffian

« Reply #361 on: March 25, 2021, 11:40:31 am »
Well what a pleasure, ‘bru, to come across this, albeit late. Your candid advice on how best to prepare the ingredients for a solid boskak suggested that you might give further direction on the kinaesthetics of the act itself. I was disappointed , since you clearly were’nt anal ...🥴...

And in that respect, what is most obvious is your relish in the essence of adventure itself: being in the moment, looking for the best in your comrades and in the people you meet along the way ( all of us will seek out Ben now). In Yiddish there is word to describe people like you: you are a “mensch”...

Your skill in conveying that honors us as readers and motorcycle adventurers, armchair or otherwise. Thank you for that.

Offline BoskakBruce

• Pack Dog
  • Bike: AJS (all models)
  • "If it ain't love, it's a misunderstanding..."
    • The Honda Tornado Resource
« Reply #362 on: April 08, 2021, 03:02:28 am »
Well what a pleasure, ‘bru, to come across this, albeit late. Your candid advice on how best to prepare the ingredients for a solid boskak suggested that you might give further direction on the kinaesthetics of the act itself. I was disappointed , since you clearly were’nt anal ......

And in that respect, what is most obvious is your relish in the essence of adventure itself: being in the moment, looking for the best in your comrades and in the people you meet along the way ( all of us will seek out Ben now). In Yiddish there is word to describe people like you: you are a “mensch”...

Your skill in conveying that honors us as readers and motorcycle adventurers, armchair or otherwise. Thank you for that.
Just reading this now. Thanks for the high praise. Next time I'll try to be more anal about making a kak in the bush. :-)

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

HardADV enthusiast. Bikes: XC-W500, Husky TE300, XR250 Tornado, KLR685.

Ride Reports: Virgin Sand In Kaokoland (a post lockdown adventure)