Solo Ou Ballie Trip - Cape to Bethlehem......??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT 600 Z
OK eks nie rerig 'n ou ballie nie maar die bike is - 84 Tenere 600. Eks nog jonk, my onderlyf is 18, kop is 20, midrif so omtrent 37, as jy die average vat is ek 25.

Looks like we sold a Hilux E/Cab to a Buyer in George yesterday.

On my way back from GP yesterday I got this idea in my head..........load the Ten on the Lux, deliver the Lux in George, and ride back to Bethlehem from there with the Ten, lekker rustige road trip to clean up my hard drive a bit, been a successful but VERY VERY long year for me, and I'm sure some of you guys can say the same.

And I guess I can still very much handle being on my own, I've done quite a few solo bike trips of 2/3 weeks in another lifetime.

I'm not geared for bike camping, so will stay in chalets etc etc.......I'm a light traveller, so just taking my onnie and sweetpakbroek and I'm sorted there.

My only issue........I dont want to get on any highways or busy tar roads AT ALL, so I'll have to take agterpaadjies from George through the Karoo.

..............Crazy Idea??

Ek het darem backup oral, pelle in Paarl, Plett, Keurbooms, Graaff Reinet, Colesberg, Bloem........as iets met die ou Ten of die Jongman ;D fout gaan, so not too worried about that.

Nog 'n probleempie - ek gaan sukkel om 'n pap tyre te fix/ruil.........maar vir 'n los 50 Randjies sal iemand my seker kan help.