A Ride Down Memory Lane.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Hi all fellow WD's. This is not your normal ride report---But something that i felt maybe it is the time of year to look back and Reflect on Rides, People we have met time shared together as fellow riders who have the same Passion for Biking in the Great Outdoors( Not talking here of the Tar riders.) :peepwall:

Here goes-----

On any Sunday The popular Newbie-Social rides that have been a great way to meet new dogs and enjoy a day of riding togeter. Or Fix Punctures. Malgat lost his title to Cave Girl at the end of the year. ::)

Then of course the great game drives......Chilled and relaxed ;)

Forum

Our very first Ladies Ride in Guateng.

Our Sand Queen with a Smile after she became a land owner and bought a small piece of property in my Backyard.

Meeting KTM's Support vechiles was truly Something ::)

From Clarence to Magaliesberg ??? Great Service :thumleft:

Our own Entrants for the next --Can YOU Dance Competition ;)
Hard at work Practising the Shongalola :thumleft:

Even SilverLuna and her first solo on her new scoot.

Noble Steed and Tulip.The soil is extreemely Fertile Once they were two--Now they are Three Congrats guys :thumleft: Baby must be Big now ;)

SweepersThanks all who helped :thumleft: Without thes guys and gal's eating Dust Successful rides would just not be possible.

Even had the pleasure od riding with some of Cape-Towns Finest Who can spot who She is.?

I know KLR's Loose nuts and bolts ??? But this KLR Rider LOST his HEAD ???

Remember Lost Aussie? Hasta la Vista found him in Tanzania--Talk of a WALK ABOUT ???

Saturday afternoon Rides Quickly run out of Daylight--And then its Nightshift Home

And then Playtime :mwink:

And of Course after getting Dirty we need to Shower Wild Dog Style ::)

And of course as quite the NORM ON THE FORuM. When all else fails ??? Change your Name :mwink:
Here is DD or better known in his Past life as Digital Dan Being Sidetracked at Rayton on route to Loskop Dam.  :peepwall:

Friends we do NOT see enough of-- GIDEON ???

Waghond

Kykdaar--waar? Glad to see you know have a Good bike after you were lucky to get rid of that one ::)

Parys

Saying Goodbye to an Old Friend and Hello to a new one :3some:

Clarence.

John ST. In Clarence Doing it with a LONG Rod :mwink:

Noobs at De Wildt

Botswana :thumleft:

My All Time Favourite WATERBERG and only a stones throw away from home. :thumleft:

Even Malgat loves it ::) Rankins Pass

Playing GOLF in the week :peepwall:

And What can we say- ::) Frans West taking colour coding to the extreeme. Let him tell you about the lost or not last camera.

AND STILL I am trying to work out what was in that YELLOW BAG Cave Girl used to carry with her ???

And then there was Windsong in the Waterberg--Just a little bit of SAND---What Sand? We asked Jules and Li
to get a room :peepwall:

Buzz and Liezl
Now Officially Engaged :thumleft: Congrats the two of you.

Wakkerstroom

The Ever Popular Coffee break :thumleft: Compliments of Gunda Gunda.

And then some of the things that just CRACK me up. :imaposer:
Early Sunday Ride--Top Box Open at the CRACK of dawn and busy Pomping next to the road nogal ::)
Lourens-- you need to take a picture of the GOOD side.

And what can we say about JulesAllways ready for a Pomp Lisa has a way of making him Pomp more than most of us do ??? Call it LUCK ::) or Bad Luck ???

And then there was Legalameetse and too many others to put down. Its getting late and i need to start some Route Planning for my December rides and Recce of new routes.
Here are some of my favourite Scenic Rides.

Well i need to go now--Image Shack does not want to upload tonight--Pity the best needs to be loaded up ??? ???
Just wanted to share some with all and to those i have met and ridden with :thumleft: See you on the Dirt.

Glad that many of you have been able to join me on some of my rides and made my Ride Down Memory Lane a Memorable One. :thumleft: