..book your DL and LL quickly and efficiently via e-mail...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malJohann

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Singer (all models)
These days you can book your DL and LL quickly and efficiently via e-mail and if it's an emergency you only pay about R150 extra to get your booking slotted in on a Saturday. I started e-mail requesting an emergency LL booking two weeks before getting a confirmation, resending every day and got my booking scheduled for the next Week.

That's plenty quick by any standards, so I'm very impressed even though I couldnâ??t go due to my LL expiry. To book this way just send them an email requesting their template. If you donâ??t get the template within 3 days then start requesting on a daily basis.

When you get the template complete it and send it back to the generic e-mail address, not to the person that responded to you. Then keep on sending the completed template to them on a daily basis until you get your booking. When you get your confirmation, read it carefully not to miss any information.

For emergency requests you need to state that itâ??s an emergency in the subject and the nature of the emergency in the body of the e-mail (e.g. imminent LL expiry, DL needed for job, etc.). LL requests go to [email protected] and DL requests go to [email protected].

Mods, please Sticky this post, since I think it will be of great value to WD members in future.