One year of riding, in 15 minutes!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT660
I thought I would post up a 'sort of' ride report.  I often capture photos and videos on my rides, but most of this material is pretty uninteresting because, well, I am a crappy photographer and tend to grab quantity ove quality. 

I also have recently 'retired' (read as quit, because I have a chronic boss allergy) .  So I have free time to deal with a hard drive full of riding video and photos.  I've managed to squeeze down a year of riding between last bit of 2019 and 2020 into 15 mins and I am pretty pleased with results.  What was mind numbing, is now only slightly boring!!

For those of you with better things to do than waste 15mins watching my amateur production, here is a summary of what is included:

A few beautiful vistas
Some exotic locales
Some creative effects
Some excitement
... and quite a bit of me falling over:

And for maximum disappointment, the full video is here;

[youtube]
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6Vzge2hmLHo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
[/youtube]​

Attachments

• Beautiful.jpg
    Beautiful.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 219
  • BVGT6254.JPG
    BVGT6254.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 221
  • Creative Effects 1.jpg
    Creative Effects 1.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 221
  • Jump 2.jpg