Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Guess who I just bumped into ?...............Noraly  (Read 66354 times)

Lord Knormoer, subie, Mr D, Numsch and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline TheBear

• Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS Adventure
  • Die Ruiter sal KilRoy regruk
Re: Guess who I just bumped into ?...............Noraly
« Reply #1560 on: October 22, 2021, 11:18:25 am »
A yes / no answer would be nice.

Van 2SD?  :o
Moenie gaan sit en wag oppi antwoord nie, jy sal nie so oud word nie..........

Maar ek gebruik gereeld die Afrikaanse "Ja-nee" uitdrukking? :biggrin:

Ja-nee .....  >:D
#BB33 #BRADICAL!
#DB40 #DIVEBOMB!
#SO4 #FULLGAS!

Offline dieseldawie

• Race Dog
  • Bike: Kawasaki KLR 650
  • I like to drink lots of beer
« Reply #1561 on: October 22, 2021, 03:53:58 pm »
Nee dis - subscribe dowwnnn....balowww...... :drif: >:D
as discussed much earlier in this thread maybe her van driving friend has already enjoyed that pleasure.
Where are my shorts??

Offline 2StrokeDan

• a Man of Character
  • Worshond
  • Bike: KTM 690 Adventure
  • Slim like Bill, straight like Steve
« Reply #1562 on: October 22, 2021, 05:40:08 pm »
as discussed much earlier in this thread maybe her van driving friend has already enjoyed that pleasure.

:imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

I hope she's still just itchy boots. :pot:

Offline madmax

• Race Dog
  • Bike: Rotax (all models)
  • I may be MAD but it MAX no difference
« Reply #1563 on: October 23, 2021, 10:18:21 am »
watched the stg5 ..big day .. big distance..fuel issues..front wheel puncture..unsure if she fixed or was bit staged and oom whoever helped a lot but still..rivetting and entertaining..i did smile when she gets to bivouac and reckons all the people still out there..bearing in mind i reckon that the rally raid didnt really touch on the specials etc ..but still once again big hats off to the big balled girl...
fornicate the proletariat

Offline 2StrokeDan

• a Man of Character
  • Worshond
« Reply #1564 on: October 23, 2021, 11:15:49 am »
watched the stg5 ..big day .. big distance..fuel issues..front wheel puncture..unsure if she fixed or was bit staged and oom whoever helped a lot but still..rivetting and entertaining..i did smile when she gets to bivouac and reckons all the people still out there..bearing in mind i reckon that the rally raid didnt really touch on the specials etc ..but still once again big hats off to the big balled girl...

This video left me with one question.....was the others, still out in the field, on Honda Z50 Minitrails??

While all respect due to Itchy for her admirable riding on some very loose sand roads, she was not exactly setting a blistering trail.

Yet the "rally" special bikes all seem to have been left behind by her??

I smell a rat. A big influencer rat.

Offline madmax

• Race Dog
  • Bike: Rotax (all models)
  • I may be MAD but it MAX no difference
« Reply #1565 on: October 23, 2021, 12:03:37 pm »

This video left me with one question.....was the others, still out in the field, on Honda Z50 Minitrails??

While all respect due to Itchy for her admirable riding on some very loose sand roads, she was not exactly setting a blistering trail.

i think most the rally specials in the rally and not the raid..and i think due to the 250 minitrail and distance she gets on bike and rides , whilst all the willehonde stop to admire the scenery, have a burger n milkshake , smoke breaks .... she riding 100 on some of those gravel sections and good 40 in the real sandy bits ...maybe she loaded scoot in van for 200km who knows
fornicate the proletariat

Offline teebag

« Reply #1566 on: October 23, 2021, 01:31:44 pm »
Most of the adv class stopped for longer lunches and a kuier, while she snacked on the go.  The real rally bikes went another (much longer) route completely.

The following users thanked this post: madmax

Offline 2StrokeDan

• a Man of Character
  • Worshond
« Reply #1567 on: October 23, 2021, 02:15:07 pm »

i think most the rally specials in the rally and not the raid..and i think due to the 250 minitrail and distance she gets on bike and rides , whilst all the willehonde stop to admire the scenery, have a burger n milkshake , smoke breaks .... she riding 100 on some of those gravel sections and good 40 in the real sandy bits ...maybe she loaded scoot in van for 200km who knows

I will have to look into this. :biggrin:

Offline TheBear

• Bachelor Dog
« Reply #1568 on: October 23, 2021, 05:10:27 pm »

I will have to look into this. :biggrin:

Don't bother.  Just assume she is guilty of tomfoolery.  It is the 2SD way.   :snorting:

If you did bother you may find she is in a non-racing class, but she is seriously racing.  Jaag soos 'n mal ding, no lunch breaks, smoke breaks, hamburger breaks, etc.  The rest of the guys in that same group goes balls to the wall from one smoke break to the next.  Check the videos again, where she pulls in for fuel, how many bikes with riders are just hanging around.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 05:14:43 pm by TheBear »
#BB33 #BRADICAL!
#DB40 #DIVEBOMB!
#SO4 #FULLGAS!

The following users thanked this post: madmax

Offline sidetrack

• Keep it real, keep it a single
  • Gentleman Dog
  • Bike: Yamaha XT 660 Z
« Reply #1569 on: October 23, 2021, 06:13:11 pm »
 Watch out Ricky Brabec 250L coming through  >:D
Little by little, one travels far
J.R.R Tolkien

Offline Elmer Fudd

« Reply #1570 on: October 23, 2021, 07:57:55 pm »
Don't bother.  Just assume she is guilty of tomfoolery.  It is the 2SD way.   :snorting:

If you did bother you may find she is in a non-racing class, but she is seriously racing.  Jaag soos 'n mal ding, no lunch breaks, smoke breaks, hamburger breaks, etc.  The rest of the guys in that same group goes balls to the wall from one smoke break to the next.  Check the videos again, where she pulls in for fuel, how many bikes with riders are just hanging around.
and I am pretty sure that after travelling solo on bikes all over the world the last few years she knows better than most how to fix a puncture as well  :)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 07:58:38 pm by Elmer Fudd »
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference"
Robert Frost,1874~1963

Offline 2StrokeDan

• a Man of Character
  • Worshond
« Reply #1571 on: October 24, 2021, 06:50:25 pm »

and I am pretty sure that after travelling solo on bikes all over the world the last few years she knows better than most how to fix a puncture as well  :)

Yes, I'd be highly surprised if she cannot do the simplest of tasks, as infixing a puncture.

Offline IAMKENNY

« Reply #1572 on: October 24, 2021, 07:11:47 pm »

:imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

I hope she's still just itchy boots. :pot:

Sooo funny 😂😂😂
Wherever you go...there you are!!

Offline m0lt3n

• Ervare noob
  • Grey hound
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
« Reply #1573 on: October 25, 2021, 11:07:38 am »
quite sad to see how negative most perceive or try to make things here.
Why not give credit where credit is due and move on?
Dooie visse gaan saam met die stroom...

The following users thanked this post: Leo, Wild Hearted Son, TheBear, lowrider, Vis Arend, ClemS, SteveD, skydiver, Odd Dog, dustlover, Elmer Fudd

Offline dieseldawie

• Race Dog
« Reply #1574 on: October 25, 2021, 11:31:25 am »
All I saw was Sand Sand and more Farkin Sand. I would have seen my moer so many times. She did really well and I think her riding skills has inproved no ends since she arrived in Joburg.
Where are my shorts??

The following users thanked this post: woody1

Online BuRP

« Reply #1575 on: October 25, 2021, 12:32:56 pm »
her riding skills has inproved no ends since she arrived in Joburg bought something lighter & manageable

Fxd!  ;)
Sparta MC50, 46 other 50cc's, Garelli Tiger Cross, Jawa 250, Kreidler RS (plated), Kawasaki S1 250/3, S2 350/3, H1 500/3, H2 750/3, Suzuki GT380/3 - 10 year gap - KDX200, BMW 1150GS Adventure, Honda CBR600RR, Honda XR650R 2007 & 2003, Honda CRF230, Yamaha BWS100, BMW F800GS Adventure, Husqvarna 701 Enduro 2018, KTM 790 Adv R 2019, KTM 2020 XC-W TPI 300 Six Days, KTM 2014 500 EXC-W Six Days, KTM 790 Adv R Rally 2020, KTM 890 Adv R Rally 2021

Offline Grunder

• Race Dog
  • Bike: Honda XR250 Tornado
  • Maak 'n koffie
« Reply #1576 on: October 25, 2021, 12:35:24 pm »
There are a lot of rockstars commenting here and I am confident they are equally as good as this girl, even better at riding bikes.

Me...? This girl would probably whipp my ass on a bike, especially on sand!!
the Truth will offend at first

Offline TheBear

• Bachelor Dog
« Reply #1577 on: October 25, 2021, 01:32:25 pm »
Lyk my die Kalaharie rally was rof op die fietsie.   :biggrin:

Sy sÍ vandag op FB ons sal in vanaand se video sien sy het die rally met 'n "bang" afgeluit.
#BB33 #BRADICAL!
#DB40 #DIVEBOMB!
#SO4 #FULLGAS!

Offline chicco

• Grey hound
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
  • Never give up.
« Reply #1578 on: October 25, 2021, 01:39:28 pm »
Lyk my die Kalaharie rally was rof op die fietsie.   :biggrin:

Sy sÍ vandag op FB ons sal in vanaand se video sien sy het die rally met 'n "bang" afgeluit.

Sy gaan seker a wheelie pop...... :peepwall:
KLR650, KTM 950, KTM 950S, KTM 990, KTM 990S, KTM 990R

Offline dieseldawie

• Race Dog
« Reply #1579 on: October 25, 2021, 02:06:59 pm »
her riding skills has inproved no ends since she arrived in Joburg bought something lighter & manageable

Fxd!  ;)

Well I watched her fall over after a short ride on a bit of beach sand in an earlier episode, same bike. Remember the guy with Piss Pot helmet and plakkies.
Where are my shorts??