Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Guess who I just bumped into ?...............Noraly  (Read 80897 times)

Offline Buff

Re: Guess who I just bumped into ?...............Noraly
« Reply #1600 on: October 26, 2021, 08:36:42 am »
She's got my respect, at least she's in the arena and not sitting in the stands passing kak comments.
Present bikes: BETA 300RR, KTM 690, Yamaha WR250F

If you're dumb you gotta be tough !!!

The following users thanked this post: ETS

Offline BuRP

« Reply #1601 on: October 26, 2021, 09:06:13 am »
Sounds like the rally bug has bitten her good and proper!

And you wouldn't mind to bite her back perhaps?
Leson Wan: Sand in Atlantis - big and remote enough for private lessons I reckon, and close enough to the beach for a dip!
If so Enjoy, after all this is, eh, biking, nirvana  :lol8:
Sparta MC50, 46 other 50cc's, Garelli Tiger Cross, Jawa 250, Kreidler RS (plated), Kawasaki S1 250/3, S2 350/3, H1 500/3, H2 750/3, Suzuki GT380/3 - 10 year gap - KDX200, BMW 1150GS Adventure, Honda CBR600RR, Honda XR650R 2007 & 2003, Honda CRF230, Yamaha BWS100, BMW F800GS Adventure, Husqvarna 701 Enduro 2018, KTM 790 Adv R 2019, KTM 2020 XC-W TPI 300 Six Days, KTM 2014 500 EXC-W Six Days, KTM 790 Adv R Rally 2020, KTM 890 Adv R Rally 2021

Offline chicco

• Grey hound
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
  • Never give up.
« Reply #1602 on: October 26, 2021, 09:52:41 am »
 :lol8:
KLR650, KTM 950, KTM 950S, KTM 990, KTM 990S, KTM 990R

Offline Mev Vis Arend

« Reply #1603 on: October 26, 2021, 10:32:38 am »
Ek sien elke dan en wan duik hier so klompie seksuele innuendos op in die storietjie.  Noraly en daai diamantwag dalk so ietsie gedoen.  Noraly en haar mater met die bussie dalk bietjie gekarfoefel.  Nou ja, dit is natuurlik moontlik, maar dit het my laat wonder ....

Al hierdie WD bashes, soos die Thumper Bash.  Klink of daar heelwat thump .... thump ... thump ... kon gebeur het.  So, manne vertel .... enige down under storietjies tussen julle daar in die tentjies?  Veral julle wat so twee-twee saamry ... thump ... thump ...  Uit daarmee!   :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2:

Ja, daar was 'n paar walglike opmerkings wat my nogals teleurgestel het.  As sy het, is dit darem mos haar privaat saak, maar ek glo darem nie dat sy die wÍrel vol jaag opsoek na 'n bietjie seks nie.  Almal se IK word nie deur daai tipe denke onderhou nie.   Ek het net respek vir haar.  Sy doen wat ek bitter graag sou wou. 
Honda XR250 - Given to daughter.  BMW 1200 GSA met Karretjie  -  Suzuki 125 Scoota with a KTM topbox - sold.  Honda CRF 250 L

The following users thanked this post: Brakenjan, Rynet, ClemS, Tampan

Offline madmax

• Race Dog
  • Bike: Rotax (all models)
  • I may be MAD but it MAX no difference
« Reply #1604 on: October 26, 2021, 11:29:52 am »
Ek sien elke dan en wan duik hier so klompie seksuele innuendos op in die storietjie.  Noraly en daai diamantwag dalk so ietsie gedoen.  Noraly en haar mater met die bussie dalk bietjie gekarfoefel.  Nou ja, dit is natuurlik moontlik, maar dit het my laat wonder ....

Al hierdie WD bashes, soos die Thumper Bash.  Klink of daar heelwat thump .... thump ... thump ... kon gebeur het.  So, manne vertel .... enige down under storietjies tussen julle daar in die tentjies?  Veral julle wat so twee-twee saamry ... thump ... thump ...  Uit daarmee!   :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2:

you crack me up...have to be honest i was wondering if shes straight but more for curiosity then worrying or wanting to watch
fornicate the proletariat

Offline madmax

• Race Dog
« Reply #1605 on: October 26, 2021, 11:31:21 am »
Stage 6 was really impressive to see. So she rides hard enough to break a Honda's subframe! And melt a neat little hole through an indicator at the same time! Wonder how many keyboard warriors would finish this rally.

i would think that break was a while in the making..through southern africa with all her kit, 2 fuel bladders etc..big stress..but yes kalahari was the straw on camel for that scoots rear subframe

Offline madmax

• Race Dog
« Reply #1606 on: October 26, 2021, 11:33:14 am »
Enjoyed Stage 6 myself.  She was clearly up to her eyes in adrenalin most of the ride.  Poor little 250! 

her riding skills has inproved no ends since she arrived in Joburg bought something lighter & manageable

Fxd!  ;)

Well I watched her fall over after a short ride on a bit of beach sand in an earlier episode, same bike. Remember the guy with Piss Pot helmet and plakkies.

I also watched her fall over during that beach ride.  Then I also watched her ride many more thousands of kilometers, much of it in thick sand.  I also saw her fall over a few more times.  I saw her fit aggresive new knobblies to the bike.  More importantly, I saw her riding skills improve all the time.  I take my hat of to her.

Well done Noraly and Savanah!

stem saam ..stand up and take a bow noraly..also liked to see all the manne stop and spring into action to help her...brotherhood or sisterhood alive and well in the kalahari

Offline TheBear

• Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS Adventure
  • Die Ruiter sal KilRoy regruk
« Reply #1607 on: October 26, 2021, 11:38:09 am »
Stage 6 was really impressive to see. So she rides hard enough to break a Honda's subframe! And melt a neat little hole through an indicator at the same time! Wonder how many keyboard warriors would finish this rally.

She'll still have to learn to not break equipment.

None of us would have finished that Rally, Antvan, it was clearly just way too difficult and gruelling.

You are at the stage of admiration for this girl that she can start asking donations to enter Dakar.

The best riders in the world break equipment during races Danie, but you know that. 

Many weekend warriors did finish and would have finished the Adventure Raid class of the rally.  Many wouldn't and can't.  They are the ones who should sort of keep quiet about Noraly, but you know that.

Why not enter the Dakar?  Each year many riders enter the Dakar who have no plan of winning it, but to finish it as a test for themselves, but you know that. 

« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 11:41:15 am by TheBear »
#BB33 #BRADICAL!
#DB40 #DIVEBOMB!
#SO4 #FULLGAS!

Offline dirtyXT

« Reply #1608 on: October 26, 2021, 11:54:27 am »
 :laughing4: he doesnt know that much. just a little.
Bike history:
Ital jet 50 - sold, DT 50 - scrapped - AR80 - sold DT185 - confiscated  KDX250 - sold ZZR400 - sold KX500 - XT660R Swapped for R1 YZF R1 - sold - XT660Z - sold

Offline TheBear

• Bachelor Dog
« Reply #1609 on: October 26, 2021, 11:58:31 am »
:laughing4: he doesnt know that much. just a little.

Nah, he knows all that, but our Danie is prone to argue against his own knowledge at times, just to be able to whip his little wooden spoon around a bit.   :lol8:

#BB33 #BRADICAL!
#DB40 #DIVEBOMB!
#SO4 #FULLGAS!

Offline dieseldawie

• Race Dog
  • Bike: Kawasaki KLR 650
  • I like to drink lots of beer
« Reply #1610 on: October 26, 2021, 12:35:18 pm »
I just think he is being sarcastic and it is flying over everyones heads
Where are my shorts??

Offline Karel84

« Reply #1611 on: October 26, 2021, 12:50:19 pm »
After watching the latest episode, I see it's true what they say about engineers and how you know they're engineers...

Sent from my SNE-LX2 using Tapatalk

Offline TheBear

• Bachelor Dog
« Reply #1612 on: October 26, 2021, 12:56:14 pm »
I just think he is being sarcastic and it is flying over everyones heads

Nah, it is not flying over anyone's heads.  We are not that stupid and he has been around for some years, so there isn't much he can be sarcastic about that we couldn't predict a day in advance.  It does howevers seem that when the sarcasm is returned by others, it flies over some heads.  This, I find rather strange!  :patch:

Oi!  Danie!  Wadahel is jy?  Ek skinner van jou en verwag jy moet kom saam skinner.   >:D
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 12:59:07 pm by TheBear »
#BB33 #BRADICAL!
#DB40 #DIVEBOMB!
#SO4 #FULLGAS!

Online Grunder

• Grey hound
  • Bike: Honda XR250 Tornado
  • Vrystaat ek wil deur gaan!!!
« Reply #1613 on: October 26, 2021, 01:06:09 pm »

you crack me up..

I saw what you did there  ;) :deal:
the Truth will offend at first

Offline Wooly Bugger

• A sensitive soul
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: Buell Ulysses XB12
  • DILLIGAF?
« Reply #1614 on: October 26, 2021, 01:44:08 pm »
 :deal: :deal: :deal:
This is not life or death. It is an internet forum.

Offline Fuzzy Muzzy

• Global Moderator
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
« Reply #1615 on: October 26, 2021, 01:45:48 pm »
I don't follow online bloggers at all but I managed to grab one episode .. lekker man lekker... I have to admit im jealous, some of those tracks looked nice and fast.. I would love to do the Kahalari rally even if it was in a different class just to have a good go at it but I remember the entry fee being eye watering..
Africa trip, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Malawi, Tanzania & Moz rr http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=61231.0

Offline madmax

• Race Dog
« Reply #1616 on: October 26, 2021, 01:50:56 pm »

you crack me up..

I saw what you did there  ;) :deal:

fuck ou you better than me ..after i read my comment 3 times i realised...lol ..maybe we must call you grinder

Offline 2StrokeDan

• a Man of Character
  • Worshond
  • Bike: KTM 690 Adventure
  • Slim like Bill, straight like Steve
« Reply #1617 on: October 26, 2021, 02:50:13 pm »
She's got my respect, at least she's in the arena and not sitting in the stands passing kak comments.

You press on one of the mysteries, Brett, is she actually in the arena?

Offline teebag

« Reply #1618 on: October 26, 2021, 04:45:45 pm »
itís already begun

Offline 2StrokeDan

• a Man of Character
  • Worshond
  • Bike: KTM 690 Adventure
  • Slim like Bill, straight like Steve
« Reply #1619 on: October 26, 2021, 04:52:44 pm »
 :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4:

Patreons and fans, unite, dig deep and give lots!

O0

I'll probably watch her riding Dakar as well, but strictly to pass kak comments.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 04:53:47 pm by 2StrokeDan »