Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: The idiot spraying road signs  (Read 1658 times)

Offline RobC

• Stoepkakkertjie
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: Kawasaki KLR 650
  • Bloemfontein
Re: The idiot spraying road signs
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2021, 09:52:58 pm »
The "Titanic" is going down yet some passengers still left onboard are worried about a few stickers on the smoke stack  :imaposer: :imaposer:
Perhaps those that are guilty are the ones with clever remarks like this? ::)

Offline KiLRoy

• Rossi se Biaggi...
  • Administrator
  • Gentleman Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • We need a strong man. Strong like Stalin
    • Wild Dog Adventure Riders
« Reply #21 on: Yesterday at 05:21:14 am »
I think its Rob.  Stencil in question is a broken doohickey. 

Offline big oil

• R&P No posting
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS Adventure
« Reply #22 on: Yesterday at 05:45:16 am »
The "Titanic" is going down yet some passengers still left onboard are worried about a few stickers on the smoke stack  :imaposer: :imaposer:

I just watched a program last night on the 'Titanic',  a pocket-watch was found in the debris field, owner identified, whom turned out to be from South Africa.  One Mr. Thomas William Solomon Brown, a hotelier, was traveling with his wife and daughter, Edna.  The women survived, Thomas perished.

Offline KiLRoy

• Rossi se Biaggi...
  • Administrator
  • Gentleman Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • We need a strong man. Strong like Stalin
    • Wild Dog Adventure Riders
« Reply #23 on: Yesterday at 05:53:17 am »
BO, a bit of trivia... SA became the Union of SA in 1910, effectively a British self governing state.  Before that we had the independent Transvaal and Freestate together with the British colonies of the Cape and Natal. Which let to the Anglo Boer War in 1899. 

In 1961 SA became the completely independent Republic of SA and of course the democratic SA in 1994.

Offline big oil

• R&P No posting
  • Race Dog
« Reply #24 on: Yesterday at 05:55:45 am »
BO, a bit of trivia... SA became the Union of SA in 1910, effectively a British self governing state.  Before that we had the independent Transvaal and Freestate together with the British colonies of the Cape and Natal. Which let to the Anglo Boer War in 1899. 

In 1961 SA became the completely independent Republic of SA and of course the democratic SA in 1994.

Hey, thanks, you're a gem.  :thumleft:

Offline trevo

« Reply #25 on: Yesterday at 06:00:47 am »
Divers were surprised once they found the Titanic that the swimming pool was still full of water  :thumleft:
DILLIGAF

Offline subie

• Local Mods
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: Yamaha XT660
  • Liberalism is the ideology of Western suicide.
« Reply #26 on: Yesterday at 06:34:59 am »
Divers were surprised once they found the Titanic that the swimming pool was still full of water  :thumleft:

Just remember that swimming pool was built long before fibreglass. Probably built from steel. Can you imagine the quality work? 100 years and still not leaking  :sip:
As time washes by, our footprints are all for naught

Offline Dwerg

« Reply #27 on: Yesterday at 06:48:39 am »
Maybe there is a tiny little alien in a convertable craft out there who keeps smacking his head against road signs
Previous: KTM 690R, 790ADV, 640ADV, 950ADV, 250XCW BMW F650GS Single, F650GS Twin, F800GS, G450X, R50/2 Honda CRF450X, CRF230 x 2, VFR400 NC30, Z50 Mini Trail Yamaha BWS100 x 2, LB80 Chappy

Offline dookie

• The last Avatar Meatbender.
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: KTM 950 Adventure
  • Shake what ya mama gave you.
« Reply #28 on: Yesterday at 07:55:12 am »
Maybe there is a tiny little alien in a convertable craft out there who keeps smacking his head against road signs
Like you with road markings ?

Offline Dwerg

« Reply #29 on: Yesterday at 07:58:51 am »
Like you with road markings ?

I usually pass under them except that one time when I actually hit the pole
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 07:59:40 am by Dwerg »
Previous: KTM 690R, 790ADV, 640ADV, 950ADV, 250XCW BMW F650GS Single, F650GS Twin, F800GS, G450X, R50/2 Honda CRF450X, CRF230 x 2, VFR400 NC30, Z50 Mini Trail Yamaha BWS100 x 2, LB80 Chappy

Offline cocky

• Ryyyyyy net ASFB.
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
  • DILLIGAF
« Reply #30 on: Yesterday at 08:09:44 am »
ek wag vir iemand om 'n capemountainpasses sticker te maak en orals te begin plak  ;D
Ek pis hull af en gaan plak stickers waar hulle dit afhaal.
Just because your past did not turn out like you wanted it to does not mean your marriage will not be better than you ever imagined it could be.
Die Kaapse Hoender!

Offline mox

• Race Dog
  • Formerly knows as HONDAKAWA11
« Reply #31 on: Yesterday at 08:16:58 am »
Proof they exist
Klr 650 , Z800 - My blood is green.

Offline TheBear

• Bachelor Dog
« Reply #32 on: Yesterday at 09:22:01 am »

Rather funny, but does this mean it is okay for vagrants to piss on your gate post?  I mean, Titanic going down and all, who cares about a little piss against the stack?   :peepwall: :lol8:
#33 #BRADICAL!
#40 #DIVEBOMB!

The following users thanked this post: Clockwork Orange

Offline subie

• Local Mods
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: Yamaha XT660
  • Liberalism is the ideology of Western suicide.
« Reply #33 on: Yesterday at 10:14:52 am »

Rather funny, but does this mean it is okay for vagrants to piss on your gate post?  I mean, Titanic going down and all, who cares about a little piss against the stack?   :peepwall: :lol8:

Rather silly of you to assume I will be so stupid to own property on this sinking ship and its parasites. Crazy even.
Definately no gatepost with my name and number ever on it . If I can help this ship sink quicker in anyway it will be my pleasure .
Let the vagrants piss were ever they want to. These okes are having a hard life. Don't make it tougher for them  :imaposer:
As time washes by, our footprints are all for naught

Offline RobC

• Stoepkakkertjie
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bloemfontein
« Reply #34 on: Yesterday at 10:53:16 am »
I think its Rob.  Stencil in question is a broken doohickey.
I rest my case... :imaposer:

Offline Fuzzy Muzzy

• Merchandisers
  • Grey hound
  • Bike: Honda TransAlp XL700V
« Reply #35 on: Yesterday at 11:28:01 am »
Stickers can be cleaned off..  mountain passes is doing a good job.

I question the mentality of someone riding around with a can of spray  paint and a stencil

The person carrying a sticker and a person carrying a can of spray paint has the same mentality.. they are both graffiti with both parties thinking that its somehow cool to deface something that is not theirs.

For what? in the hopes that someone will recognise their sticker? Its the same people who will complain about littering, people throwing stompies out a window or people who tag rocks on mountain walks

Same people, same mentality

Africa trip, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Malawi, Tanzania & Moz rr http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=61231.0

The following users thanked this post: RobC

Offline windswept

« Reply #36 on: Yesterday at 11:29:20 am »

My History not so good but was it not The Orange Free State. :-\ @KiLRoy
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 12:01:55 pm by windswept »

Offline cocky

• Ryyyyyy net ASFB.
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
  • DILLIGAF
« Reply #37 on: Yesterday at 11:31:40 am »

I question the mentality of someone riding around with a can of spray  paint and a stencil

The person carrying a sticker and a person carrying a can of spray paint has the same mentality.. they are both graffiti with both parties thinking that its somehow cool to deface something that is not theirs.

For what? in the hopes that someone will recognise their sticker? Its the same people who will complain about littering, people throwing stompies out a window or people who tag rocks on mountain walks

Call me childish, I really don't give a rats ass, I stick stickers.
Just because your past did not turn out like you wanted it to does not mean your marriage will not be better than you ever imagined it could be.
Die Kaapse Hoender!

The following users thanked this post: subie

Offline Fuzzy Muzzy

• Merchandisers
  • Grey hound
« Reply #38 on: Yesterday at 11:35:48 am »

The "Titanic' is going down but some passengers left onboard feel its ok deface the artwork hanging on the walls ..

I'm amazed that the defacing of someone else's property gets justified. If someone broke your car window and then said to you "ahh don't worry about a broken window when the Titanic is sinking".. I don't think you would be impressed with that defense.
Africa trip, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Malawi, Tanzania & Moz rr http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=61231.0

Offline Fuzzy Muzzy

• Merchandisers
  • Grey hound
« Reply #39 on: Yesterday at 11:37:05 am »

Call me childish, I really don't give a rats ass, I stick stickers.

well there is always one .. at least you admit to it. Just don't be that oke to complain when someone disrespects your property.